Reviews for Sand Coloured Hair
SilentThief chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Kyaaa! :3

So much adorableness. Bakura, you've gone soft on us. ;)

Thank you for sharing, bright blessings!
Jonescalypso chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
This was beautifully written :D I like it a lot. Great job!
A Neverending Dream of Flight chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
This was fantastic. I love your characterizations and backstories, the characters all made sense in the story. How they. Acted and reacted to certain things, it was great. I'm pretty sure this is my absolute favorite pairing right now, and your fix might be the only citron shipping fic I've read so far where TK Bakura and Marik have a happy ending. That alone makes me super happy, but you developed their relationship very well and believably. Bakura's thoughts about Marik made me smile, especially his remarks on Marik's hair.

The only complaint I kind of sort of have is that the fix itself seems a bit rushed. I think that if there were more chapters the many different relationships could have been developed and explained more slowly, particularly Marik and Bakura's. Other than that, great job and keep up the good work! I loved reading this and will definitely be looking forward to reading other fics with this pairing that you have written/are going to write
BakuraxMalikNum1Fan chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
i truely wish u had done more with this it is so well written and has such potental to be more. But even so im glad u wrote it either way _
LightBlueButterfly chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
citronshipping 3 love it! *FAV* :)
kita3333 chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
That was a lovely fic, so sensual and nice, and I love the Seto/Isis bit, that was a plus :) I wish it was a long fic!
fgkhnfkhgtjnkft chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
Oh damn this is good! You're such a good writer! And I just love Bakura and Malik The only thing I was thinking about, isn't Seto's name back in Ancient Egypt Set? Anyway, that doesn't really matter :)
Princesa Blanca chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
very good *u*
Elle Seren chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
Yet another one of your stories that I like! It's sort of angsty yet romantic at the same time, I liked the depth in the characters. Thanks so much for posting :D
KekiAiKohi chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
how cute~
Chibi-Roy-Chan chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
Wow this was brilliant! I loved reading it :3
RemainSilent1 chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
I don't believe I reviewed this story before, but obviously I didn't because I am able to review now. I really enjoyed this, I think its the second or third time that I have read this, and the plot and characters are incredible. Its definetly a great story, and your writing skills are very good too. Keep up the good work, and keep on writing.
seffa chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
Very intersting. I like! ::Smirks:: You're good, I'll give you that. I really can't believe this is your second yaoi fic. It's kind of like you've been writing it your whole life. Congrats! _
Nocturnal-Ivy chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
Aw, sweet and sexy :P

Love it. It's odd, even though I know Malik doesn't belong in the Ancient Egypt area of the fandom, I love it when he's put in there XD He and Thief King Bakura (Is he actually called Akefia/Touzokou? I'm not sure :/) just seem to match XD
Black-Neko-Chan chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
Oh wow, this is brilliant! Cute and with a nice blend of drama, especially that last part. I really liked it, which is surprising since I tend to not like Ancient Egypt stories as much. But again, this was really good and I loved it!