Reviews for So Here I Stand
LilNinjaWolf chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
Wow, that was really good. Even the repeated sentence throughout it. The description of Leo feeling the way he did was really good. ; )
She-Elf4 chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
Damn. This is a realy good story. You really portray Leo's worry and anxiety well.
HaiJu chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
Nice use of repetition.

Hj
Longing for Leo chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
Sweet! I love the insight into Leo's worry. Good story!
BigfootSighted chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
Ooh! This was so good! Rarely do I worry about the people I love, but when I do, that one sentence says it all. Very good :)
Tatsumaki-sama chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
That was utterly amazing! I loved how you described Leo, how he tries to distract himself from Raph's absence, only to stand and pace once again. The repetition of the line "So here I stand. Pacing back and forth, passing the time, and wondering if everything will be alright" was exhibited wonderfully. You've managed to portray Leo's "older brother anxiety" with great precision and depth. Great job!
LanceIsHot chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
i liked that, i can see leo doing everything here. great story
caylender chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
...That was fantastic! I love how you have the refrain fitting in so nicely-(I think that's what you would call it). It's a great look into an older sibling's head, and I love it. Awesome job!
flavumetrubrum chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
Wow. That was really good. You really captured Leo's character well here. Good job!