Reviews for What A Tangled Web We Weave
RiddleWrappedInAnEnigma chapter 48 . 4/1/2014
Nice.
Karigan Wolfshead chapter 48 . 5/9/2010
This is wonderful, as your writing always is:)! Love it!

Oh, and pertaining to this: "Jack couldn't help but wonder if all archaeologists had such visceral reactions to good ol' Indy." The answer is...YES (least all the archaeologists I know;) ) This and Pirates of the Caribbean shudders, groans, and griping galore :D!
mynameisme91 chapter 48 . 5/1/2009
Awesome story. I agree totally with your note "Hooray for ooey gooey teamy goodness!"
sammie77 chapter 48 . 10/12/2008
Read this a long time ago - just re-read it. Loved it this time too! Keep writin! Send more fic!
HAZMOT chapter 48 . 5/4/2008
I have to admit, I loved the ending. Sam, well she has that capacity that everyone wants to protect her, as Faretti expressed earlier when rescuing Sam, as well as the deceased Peterson, who felt the need to save Sam. The little get together to make sure Sam took her medicine and round the clock nuturing was priceless. The guys all want her up and well and they are definitely making sure, she does that and more. So this was a sweet ending for Sam, who they all find enduring. :D
Daggar Blynth chapter 48 . 5/3/2008
Hehehehe gotta love the guys and their hovering!

I absolutley loved this story!
janissima chapter 48 . 5/2/2008
Well, I tried to review after chapter 47, but it didn't take. Just wanted to say how much I loved this story. The last 3 were especially entertaining and I enjoyed the lightheartedness after all of the tension and the cliffhangers! :)

You tell a good story, DreamWeaver and I will be looking out for more of your work in the future.
MeadowUndertown chapter 48 . 5/2/2008
Oh its over, but i loved it! specially this last chapter, i now have a big stupid grin on my face! well done! hehe :)

x
pipersam chapter 48 . 5/2/2008
very good fic, I like it!
sg1star chapter 48 . 5/2/2008
really like the ending as the teamshipness...looking forward to your next sappy one or adventure what comes is always fun to read..a squeal of Simmons getting paid back in some form would be nice with the sg1 being the paybackers..
PatriciaS chapter 48 . 5/2/2008
Good ending to a great story. Loved the team work and Simmons with Thor. Thanks for taking the time and sharing and hope you write some more stories with cliffhangers soon.
Devilish Me chapter 48 . 5/2/2008
Great story, enjoyed it a lot. :)
Entropic Cascade chapter 48 . 5/1/2008
Yay - teamy goodness - always a lovely way to finish up a story. Congrats on finishing your longest story ever. I know how you can celebrate - write another one! I promise to not grumble (too much) about the cliffhangers... pleaase *looks wide eyed and innocent* (Hey if it works for Sam!)
nexis44 chapter 48 . 5/1/2008
so gonna miss this one. plz post more of your work soon. more s/d and drama. so love it. great job;o)
Nyx Ro chapter 48 . 5/1/2008
Mm...Teamy Goodness, my favorite flavor!

Though I'm not sure they'd argue over who got to sit next to her. At least not OPENLY. *grins*

But who cares? Teamfic, teamfic, rah rah rah!