Reviews for Serendipity of an Odd Sort
eterna-romantica03 chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
You know what I think about your writing but what strikes me the most is this deep understanding of these two characters. Thanks again for these small, beautiful gems.

Elena
someonestolemycookies chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
you are now my personal idol ! :p hahaha , another great story ! wah O.o
sasukegirl4 chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
U go,girl! Thats how u shut them up!
mz.bubbly chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
bahahhaaha!

cute :)

love it!

their idiots ;)
Vartan-LoVer chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
I saw the title and was bursting out. I thought my face was going to crack from the huge smile. I LOVE this. It's so true. People drift apart and all and dont know how to get back to that place. So very honestly REAL.

But to be real, I have always been much more fond of "Tell Me What You See" by The Beatles.
PhoenixBlaze8 chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
That was such a cute story. Harry and hermione are my favorite pairing and I thought this was well written. Would you write a sequel or would it stay a one-shot?
I'myoursweetestgoodbye chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
Awe, that was cute!
Fibinaci chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
I think there was more there. Especially given the way she seizes on how bad a dancer he is. Did she get tired of waiting for him to smell the earl grey? Were there alot of other girls hanging about?
MaluTara chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
ohh i can TOTALLy understand her! i also kind of lost my bestfrienda like that! we just let live get in our way and we stop been bestfriends or even friends! now were kind of back been friends..altought for me he'll be always be i don't know if he feels the same. I LOVED the end, i tought he would just ask her out or something like that!

Malu D.