Reviews for Nightmare Keeper
EmDashEnDashHyphen chapter 2 . 9/8/2012
UPDATE NOW PRETTY PLZ CUZ THIS STORY IS AWESOME!
Passing Obsession chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
please please please PLEASE update soon! its TOTALLY awesome so far ! :D
Deletethispleasethankyou chapter 2 . 4/12/2011
Good
Pheonix Autumn chapter 2 . 3/31/2011
UPDATE!
puppylove98162 chapter 2 . 2/6/2011
Nice! Stupid kids in his class. I wonder who was calling for him. Maybe it could be his teacher as a younger girl. I don't know but please update. SOON
puppylove98162 chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Great! I would have screaming for help so loud and then Sharkboy would come and then *goes of to lala land*
Anya365 chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
How you described darkness was very poetic. I love how you write!

5 stars!

~Anya365
Archery Shootingstar Bright chapter 2 . 12/7/2009
I think this is quite interesting! I understand if you're facing writer's block or if you're busy, but just don't give up on this and write more please, ok? :)
book95 chapter 2 . 11/18/2009
I checked out this fic about a month ago, it looked like an okay start. Then I noticed that you published it in 2008, so I figured it was a throw away fic. But, then you came back typed more. Good second chapter, although, you might want to move to another area(like in this chapter, it transfered to Max's classroom to his dream so fast, without a little warning).

So, I'm just saying, keep up the good work.
metallicababy55 chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
Great story please if you can update.
Songorita chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
Good story, update soon.
Spheres chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
Dear rockey212-san,

I think you've just about captured Rodriguez-san's style! And that's saying something.

Don't give up on this story just yet, okay? I wanna know what happens! (No pressure!)

Never give up!
tai takamaru chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
i loved this story but i wish that i can make the story longer and will Max stop Skyer from destoying Planet Drool
deleted123789543 chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
i like so far! i luv sharkboy and lavagirl fanfics plz check out mine, 'soal mate for everyone'! thankx bye! chap 4 is up also!
Missy-Dedodakes chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
Max forgets his school porject, poor guy. Love this story, please update soon!