Reviews for Drizzt Goes to College
AnotherGuest chapter 19 . 1/29
Well it is abandonned now but I still wanted to say that the part that's there is great. Most fantasy-character-lands-in-real-world-stories are boring or try and fail to be funny. This one though has moments of hilarity, suspense and a nicly flowing plot. Thumbs up!
Guest chapter 19 . 2/19/2015
oh you little... that abrupt ending just ruined my day your so mean ); but anyhow good story i per sonly loved it, it was and enjoyable experience
Little Doctor chapter 19 . 6/30/2014
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I was really enjoying this fic! WHYYYYYYYYY?! It WAS a super fic.
Guest chapter 19 . 9/11/2012
...im gonna cry such a good story ill miss it
Alexander Raphel chapter 19 . 7/18/2012
I was really looking forward to seeing the ending of this, having enjoyed this whole series of events. I hope that you can at some point pick it up again!
Guest chapter 19 . 7/4/2012
I realy enjoyed you fic, to bad it's over.
DangerGirl7283 chapter 19 . 6/16/2012
Hey there!

Stumbled upon this one last night - finished it this morning. Gotta say, this was hilarious! Absolutely loved what you have. Wish you'd continue it, but hey, I get it. Have a fic myself that I kinda left for dead. :P But anyway, great work, very funny!

DangerGirl
TheAmericanJester chapter 19 . 5/10/2012
Aww man, you really need to pick this one back up. This has seriously been one of my favorite fanfics.
Nedy Rahn chapter 19 . 5/1/2012
That's ok it was fun while it lasted.
Last Harlequin chapter 19 . 3/17/2012
Sort of guessed but I vaguely hoped for more but such is life, good luck with life in the meantime.
The Suburban Coyote chapter 19 . 3/13/2012
D8 NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! IM MELTIIIIIIIING! OH WHAT A WORLD! AAAAUGHJHHH!
Terra Khushrenada chapter 19 . 2/28/2012
Awww... well it's ok.. I've struggled before with "the fanfiction that never ends..." Almost got scared my own projects would go dead themselves the last 4 months...

but just recently kicked myself in gear and went a head posted the Cowboy Bebop / Gundam Wing (rated M for Language, violence, heavy drug use & sex) all about Vicious that was intended as a sequel and that seems to have knocked down the mental block... woot. gotta love it.

Other fish to fry though right? Just don't stop putting something out there... )

Miss ya homie
penny4him chapter 19 . 2/24/2012
Aw, sad to hear that the hilarity has ended, but it was great fun while it lasted!
insertappropropriatenamehere chapter 19 . 2/23/2012
I don't blame you for abandoning this fic. It really has been a while. Thanks for sharing its awesomeness with us.
Dracarot chapter 19 . 2/22/2012
Alas, alas I would have loved to see where this fic would have gone but all I shall be able to do is guess and imagine.