Reviews for Drizzt Goes to College
Guest chapter 19 . 2/19/2015
oh you little... that abrupt ending just ruined my day your so mean ); but anyhow good story i per sonly loved it, it was and enjoyable experience
Little Doctor chapter 19 . 6/30/2014
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I was really enjoying this fic! WHYYYYYYYYY?! It WAS a super fic.
Guest chapter 19 . 9/11/2012
...im gonna cry such a good story ill miss it
Alexander Raphel chapter 19 . 7/18/2012
I was really looking forward to seeing the ending of this, having enjoyed this whole series of events. I hope that you can at some point pick it up again!
Guest chapter 19 . 7/4/2012
I realy enjoyed you fic, to bad it's over.
DangerGirl7283 chapter 19 . 6/16/2012
Hey there!

Stumbled upon this one last night - finished it this morning. Gotta say, this was hilarious! Absolutely loved what you have. Wish you'd continue it, but hey, I get it. Have a fic myself that I kinda left for dead. :P But anyway, great work, very funny!

DangerGirl
TheAmericanJester chapter 19 . 5/10/2012
Aww man, you really need to pick this one back up. This has seriously been one of my favorite fanfics.
Nedy Rahn chapter 19 . 5/1/2012
That's ok it was fun while it lasted.
Last Harlequin chapter 19 . 3/17/2012
Sort of guessed but I vaguely hoped for more but such is life, good luck with life in the meantime.
The Suburban Coyote chapter 19 . 3/13/2012
D8 NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! IM MELTIIIIIIIING! OH WHAT A WORLD! AAAAUGHJHHH!
Terra Khushrenada chapter 19 . 2/28/2012
Awww... well it's ok.. I've struggled before with "the fanfiction that never ends..." Almost got scared my own projects would go dead themselves the last 4 months...

but just recently kicked myself in gear and went a head posted the Cowboy Bebop / Gundam Wing (rated M for Language, violence, heavy drug use & sex) all about Vicious that was intended as a sequel and that seems to have knocked down the mental block... woot. gotta love it.

Other fish to fry though right? Just don't stop putting something out there... )

Miss ya homie
penny4him chapter 19 . 2/24/2012
Aw, sad to hear that the hilarity has ended, but it was great fun while it lasted!
insertappropropriatenamehere chapter 19 . 2/23/2012
I don't blame you for abandoning this fic. It really has been a while. Thanks for sharing its awesomeness with us.
Dracarot chapter 19 . 2/22/2012
Alas, alas I would have loved to see where this fic would have gone but all I shall be able to do is guess and imagine.
FeatheredMask chapter 19 . 2/22/2012
We gather here today to mourn the death of Drizzt's adventure at college. 'Twas an odd fic, but a good fic nonetheless. Many readers echo the sentiment, and will think again of their first reaction each time they come across this fic in a fit of boredom. It gave us laughs, it gave us awkward laughs, but most importantly it gave us laughs. There is not much more I can say for this fic, as I have already forgotten all but its odd premise.

I still remember, as though it were yesterday, reading about how Jarlaxle gave Drizzt a ring. It must have inspired many, I thought to myself that day, to join the cult of Jarlaxle/Drizzt fangirls. The comment about proposal at the bottom certainly made me interested. The writing style is a gem. It seems so simple, but a gem among the usual sludge of that's worth looking for. Few understand how to include humor such as this in this way, and the writing itself is nothing to dismiss. The characters were portrayed true to the books without the story dissolving into one of those nasty things filled with cheap laughs.

It lived for three good years. And lasted another one before any were alerted to its rotted state. However, I am sure, there are still those among us who will check back occasionally. Hoping that one day, despite all odds, someone will continue to write.

RIP