Reviews for Let's See Where This is Going
Nice, just Nice. D

Death Cobra Eater
force42 chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
Very nice.

Harry has a point. Turnabout is fair play.

Besides, the Death Eaters aren't hurting him too much...
SinuousFun-Keeper of Innocence chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
Good revenge. But poor Ginny, getting a celibate Harry. How are poor James Sirius, Albus Severus, and Lilly Luna going to get concieved?
BlackAutumnPhoenix chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
ROTFLMAO~OMG, this got me laughing like shit. You're a great humor writer, seriously, write more crackfics!
StarDuchess chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
Hahaha too funny! Very cheeky! About time DD got what's coming to him.
Moon Ecstasy chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
O_O

PFFT!

Oh my ghad! That is friggin' hilarious. I can't breath...

Especially the last line. "I want to see where their going with this." Poetic and brilliant and very much a perfect end.

Seriously. This was amazing.

Cheers!
E.C.loves.Sirius.Black chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
hahaha i always wanted harry to realize that dumbledore was just using him. i mean, it was obvious. if dumbledore is such a great legilmens, shouldnt he be able to realize the truth about quirrel, moody, and lockhart?
DannyBird chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
First five Harry Potter books nicely summarized.

I didnt realize Dumbledore was so uncaring of Harry until now..Just letting/making Harry to face all the challenges and not doing anything about it.
Akasha Sorvolo Riddle chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
Absolutely Great.

I loved the punchline.
joe chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
Absolutly fantastic that last line really made it.
Haru Inuzuka chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! -cluches stomach- O-oh GOD! Hahahaha! -tears of laugher- Oh ho, n-nice one H-harry! Hahaha! -calms down- .BRILLENT! Haha! Anywho, ja! ;D
tomoya-542002 chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
while dumbledore in bdsm gear is rather disturbing, i loved the summary of the books and harry's little revenge.
Janneia chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
OH. MY. GOD. I was cracking up laughing when I got to the punchline/. ANd the punchline! xD orz to the max. x3 Forgive me for rambling on incoherently, but... xD LOVED IT. Lots and lotsd.