Reviews for Eighteenth
Jyll chapter 2 . 10/22/2013
Really captivating story!
Thank you!
TheLastCupOfCoffee chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
oh pritty plese update your story? IM BEGGING!
AzErTy007 chapter 5 . 3/29/2011
I really enjoyed your story so far and am planning to keep on reading it, but I just had to say something about your French translations in this chapter... I assume you used some kind of online translating device? Please, don't do that anymore if you want to translate a whole phrase because it's horrible.

'Leave me the fuck alone' is actually nothing like the translation you got. At first I didn't even understand what Lucy said, only when I translated it back to English did I realize what it meant. In French it would be more along the lines 'Fous-moi la paix, enfoiré' or something like that-I have dozens more that could fit the situation. And for 'chéri', if you use it for a woman, you have to add an 'e' at the end, the way you wrote it is only used for men.

Anyway, I really don't want this to turn into a flame and I hope you didn't take it as such, but I thought you oughta know. And now I'm off to read the next chapters!
Lyn Harkeran chapter 8 . 2/20/2011
Ohh it's over! Now I'm sad! T-T Well I loved it while it lasted. Please write more vampire fics, cause I would love to read more of your dark works. :) This is amazing my friend. Please continue to write captivating stories.

Deepest Regards, Lyn Harkeran.
Lyn Harkeran chapter 6 . 2/20/2011
I love this story! I love the way you have written Lestat! He is complete perfection, and I can't wait to find out what happens next! You are very talented my friend to write such a beautiful fiction. I commend you. *Applauds you skills as a writer*
Lyn Harkeran chapter 3 . 2/18/2011
Whoa that sucks for her. Having to relive that again. Lestat is a shizzer for doing that two her twice. ;) I love him! Amazing chap!
Lyn Harkeran chapter 2 . 2/18/2011
LESTAT DE LIONCOURT! YAY! The coolest vamp of them all!
Lyn Harkeran chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
This is amazing! Your main character Luce is awesome! Please continue this beautiful fic, and update fast. This is too good to be true! I love Anne Rice's vampires. Yay yay yay! ;D
rawr101 chapter 8 . 2/6/2011
wow that was really deep
VooduRea chapter 2 . 12/25/2010
No i do not know who he vas but i have a feeling in my gut he vill be zear!
DeactivatedAccount-856 chapter 8 . 7/2/2010
Very well written, I must say. You're very skilled at character development considering you only had eight chapters. It was smooth reading, too.

I also liked the fact that you made it have a bittersweet ending intead of a syrupy sweet one. Great lust great lost is the perfect combo and you do it quite well.
LostarielHarris chapter 8 . 10/26/2009
ahh, loved it , loved it , loved it.
It'sTimeToDance chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
It's really good. Very descriptive.

Um, I feel I should let you know...Anne Rice is one of the authors listed at this site saying that she doesn't want people writing fanfiction about her books. Like, she's been known to sue people...at worst, this fic will be deleted and you'll be blocked for three days, but still...Ms. Rice gets pretty mad about this type of stuff...

Still, good stuff!
Ji chapter 8 . 7/16/2009
... what thats it? I want more angst! Well... I needed to go to bed soon anyways...
Ji chapter 7 . 7/16/2009
I usally like guy on guy... but this is still so hot.