Reviews for Dance with the Devil
WHAT chapter 14 . 3/30/2014
WHY WOULD HE BE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE WOODS?! OBVIOUSLY IT'S A HARPY!
Guest chapter 17 . 5/22/2013
"Oh, it looks so painful," Landon cooed, tracing the outline of the puncture tenderly. Oh my god, how can you NOT love this guy? He's the sweetest.

KILL THE MORON
chocolatemud chapter 42 . 10/24/2009
what happened?

noo..

uhm.. I LOVE YOUR STORY!

it's really good!

and Dean didn't die! YAY!

update soon..
Threemoons chapter 42 . 1/22/2009
You have a wonderful story! Carrie is so unique, yet still similar to the other slayers. I think what made this fic work was how you kept Dean and Sam in character but still managing to insert her into their lives. I really look forward to see what comes next!
Sarcastic Irony chapter 40 . 12/2/2008
I love this story pleaes please please update sonn I can't wait to see what happens next!
Scribbled Truth chapter 40 . 12/1/2008
Awesome chapter!

I totally loved this line:

""Dean turned automatically, mentally resigning himself. From Sam to Sam and Carden to a dog. Some side-kick progression.""

It is so funny and so what Dean would say!
SnapeGIRL1234 chapter 39 . 11/19/2008
I love it just one question: Are Carrie and Dean ever going to get back together? Please update soon
DeanFTWinchester chapter 36 . 10/23/2008
YOU MUST UPDATE! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! it's so amazing!
ElleOL chapter 36 . 10/21/2008
Ew, now I have to wash.

AHAHAHAHA :')

A great, well-written chapter. I loved Dean's final scene; I think he cares more about his baby than Carrie :P

Well Done. Update Soon!
DeanFTWinchester chapter 2 . 10/21/2008
I love this story! its really excellent! my only complaint is that sometimes the dialogue is not separated. but other than that its amazing. :D
helott chapter 35 . 10/14/2008
hey, I think that I'm the laziest person in the world for reviews but you deserve a lot of them

really your fic is amazing (despiste my 'not knowing what a slayer is' 'cause buffy had a totally different name in here)

oh yes you've goten another international reader, a brazilian who think's she know english (so sorry for the totally expected mistakes)

well in general, great fic and I'm looking foward to read the next chapter
SecretsBeneathMySoul chapter 29 . 10/7/2008
That's a really good point you bring up there: researchers are NEVER on time. They're always just a little too late. And Carden/Dean-ness, yay!
SecretsBeneathMySoul chapter 30 . 10/7/2008
Wow. And the sad part? Dean would totally do that.

Great chapter! Sorry it's been so long!
Scribbled Truth chapter 32 . 9/24/2008
Awesome story, looking forward to reading more
AngelwithDirtyThoughts chapter 32 . 9/23/2008
Where is that prayer at the bottom from?

Love the story, update soon! ; ))