Reviews for Angels Among Us
Ghost Writer no. 3 chapter 2 . 8/7/2008
I tend to usually read completed stories because I'm a bit lazy, but since I loved the prequel, I was like yes I will do this. So, um, I like it. I just have the feeling something bad will happen. Because it makes for the better ending when a good ending happens.

And restoraction commitee! Yays. And Tifa, too.
Ilada'Jefiv chapter 2 . 7/22/2008
I'm loving this story as well and absolutely adore Sun! She's so precious! I hope you continue this and don't drop it. From the first two chapter's of this story, I can see it's bound to be as good or better than the first one! Looking forward to more! Ila
Kazaam chapter 2 . 6/18/2008
I like how Zack's conversation with Cloud turned out, about all the things he has to do now! Poor Zack for being so overwhelmed with everything. It's got to be so difficult!

LOL Zack complementing his own cooking. XD

Aw, the scenes with Seph and Sun were so adorable! I love how he actually helped a bit with the cookies, and was afraid he'd ruin her day if he told her why he was there.

And I just love the whole idea of William learning how to make cookies! **and is amused at the image of him throwing pizza dough in the air.**
Ardwynna Morrigu chapter 2 . 6/18/2008
I love how close-knit the boys are in this verse, but that little detail about them being concerned for Seph while he's on his evening strolls really filled me with the Aw! Sun's a very grounded little lady and watching her teach William was cute too.
Chibi Cheesecake chapter 2 . 6/18/2008
GOD DAISY NOW I'D PRETTY MUCH KILL FOR A BAKED POTATO. THANKS. XD

But seriously, domestic!Zack is so much love. I really want him to make me dinner. XD Can I borrow him for a night?

You know, I couldn't even tell you'd been having trouble with this chapter. Nothing seemed rushed or anything.

Also, AWW WILLIAM! *DIES* Not even the great Sephiroth can resist the lure of chocolate chip cookies. XP And it was so adorable how he was concerned about making Sun upset and at the same time being like, "what's *wrong* with me?" Aw, Seph...

Really fun chapter!
Crystal Rose of Pollux chapter 2 . 6/18/2008
I love that opening scene of Zack and the flatware! And his "we should all get cell phones" line!

Yay at another mystery!

And, aww, the scene with Sun and the cookies was adorable! And Seph being "unaware" of his smile!
SeraphChronoMage chapter 2 . 6/18/2008
It's been a long time since you updated this story, I was getting worried! I always appreciate your KH stuff a whole lot. You're so creative!
SeraphChronoMage chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
I like your stories and everything, but the timeline confuses me a little sometimes. You don't post them in any knid of linear fashion, really. Not that I'm complaining or anything, it just makes it a little confusing.
Chibi Cheesecake chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
Hee, Andréa really is like Lana Skye-! XD It's really cool, though. I like the vague PW influences.

Anywho, yay for appearances from Tifa and the Restoration Committee! They're all so cute. XD *still loves that bit from KH2 where Aerith figures out the computer when Leon can't*

Very interested to see where you'll take this next!
Masked Tarrentella chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
Very good. I read God helps the outcasts. I hope this on is just as great as the last one.
Kazaam chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
**snickers at the broom.** Those are just so amusing!

It was interesting reading about Tifa, and how she may have suspected him of setting the fires before learning about the clones. It does seem like she'd be more wary of him, even if Cloud had become friends with him! But I like how she seems to be making an effort to be nice to him.

Everything that you added to this really came out so well! And I really like how Seph stayed to help everyone.

And yay for Zack getting better! He'll be doing cartwheels in no time. XD

I still love that name! Andréa Duncan is so cool.

Oh, and I really like how this mystery's been set up! Everything from Andréa being the high prosecutor to everyone who was involved with the project meeting such a horrible fate... Now I'm really curious to find out where it's all gonna lead!

Can't wait for more!
Crystal Rose of Pollux chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
Aww, I love how Seph seems to be mellowing out! Reminds me of your Seto fics, in a way! His dialogue with Tifa was adorable!

And yay for Zack going back to his old self! I know I've mentioned this before, but I really do love the way you portray him!

Kala-Ansa, involved with research? Oh, a great twist! I'm looking forward to reading more!

Great work!
Ardwynna Morrigu chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
A little bit of gap-filling can do a lot sometimes, increasing the level of detail available, making things seem more realistic.
1wngdngl chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
Wow, fic sequels coming from dreams o-o Now I wonder what parts were in the dream itself...

What? Pair Seph with a just-added OC? Silly readers..
LineandColor chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
Wee! _

Keep going! I like what you got so far!