Reviews for For the Fallen
Harmne chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
I don't think I'd call it 'morbid' to remember - it's solomn and respectful. Good piece, though.
karonkgb chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
Thank you for the poem that brings me tears. I will forward it to a friend.

Karon
YunaDax chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
What a lovely fic! Perfect for ANZAC Day.. you should do another one for Australia Day :)
Beebs chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
I actually teared up at this story, it was very well done. "They shall not grow old as we who are left grow old, age shall not weary them nor the years condemn; at the going down of the sun and in the morning we will remember them" is the Canadian pledge of Remembrance, said every November 11 on Remembrance Day. It was wonderful to see someone write such a story.
AndromedaMarine chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
The poem was beautiful and I especially love NZ/OZ centred stuff. I love Australia and New Zealand.

Spectacular.
casus17 chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
hey!

that was really good! a nice idea, i'm Australian myself, so i appreciated it.

i have to admit, ANZAC Day is one of my favourite days, and as morbid as that sounds, its just cause its a really touching ceremony - i always watch it on the footy (i'm too lazy to get up at dawn), and it always sends chills down my spine

great job!

casus
Elle-Cee-DoubleU chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
As an Aussie, I applaud you. ANZAC day is a beautiful way to remember those we've lost for our country. thank you for sharing this, hopefully this will give people from other countries a glimpse of our traditions. I'd like to hear what others think as well...
Delph chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
I'm an aussie and while I don't march certainly think ANZAC day is important and you have captured this well.

Lest We Forget
Moontalkerau chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
I would like to thank you writing this story, As English person living in Australia I know how much ANZAC means to all,and working with Defence Force I can see how great and true this would means to all who are serving away from home bases. So thank again for the remind what our young personnel do and the fact loss of life can happen. Beautiful written I like the fact you have brought home to us using our favorite characters from such a great show.
Jenny chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
HI,

This is my first review on fanfiction net. I am a proud New Zealander and I loved your story.

Thankyou
Blue Zephyr Dragon chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
Beautiful, oh so beautiful. I have never known the full poem just the verse which is said at the Anzac parade, I am glad you shared this story with us. Anzac day is the 25th April, it is our Memorial Day for the Men and Women who fought in defence of our Country, from the Boar war of 1901 to now. We are very proud of them and will always remember them. Poppies are better that cookies for this story. A good story written.