Reviews for W h e n T h e D a y M e t T h e N i g h t
fluro-socks chapter 9 . 11/3/2009
i love this story

but truth is I HAVE NO IDEA

ill read it if she chooes either way so yeah!

wow i sound so girly..
iLuvMyShawty chapter 8 . 6/20/2009
Damn...this is good. Plz update soon! I think Kyle is stupid for stealing Bella from Edward. But I still don't know who she should be with.
Laren Hawkins chapter 8 . 7/20/2008
(Gasp) NO WAY!
LovingYou92 chapter 9 . 6/19/2008
Hey! This is a really good story. Personally, I want Kyle to win (I will be voting), but i find that the relationship between Kyle and Bella is maybe moving a little fast. Other than that, it is actually pretty believable! Keep up the good work!
nuttyroyal37 chapter 9 . 6/19/2008
oh, that's a touch choice. From the earlier chapters it seems like Bella and Kyle were doing good. I don't think I'd want to see her just swing back to Edward, but it might be interesting to see what happens when two reunite. You had a line earlier in chapter seven when Alice asks, 'Will he ever have a happy ending?' That line makes me want to see the two together, although, ultimately, I think you'd have to decide. It is after all, your story. Good luck working that out, and update soon!
BloomingNights chapter 8 . 6/19/2008
good chapter, other than i don't think she would be able to talk just yet, but, hey, not my story. can't wait for another chapter!
like omfe chapter 9 . 6/19/2008
that pic kinda looks like a painting...
nuttyroyal37 chapter 8 . 6/18/2008
Unexpected, nice! Oh man, broken neck. That's hardcore. You're leaving us hanging, I want to read more!
michelle chapter 8 . 6/18/2008
poor edward :(

i hope they end up together
J.A. Sollavoie chapter 8 . 6/18/2008
God! I hate that Kyle dude! He is soo annoying! Oh and is this BXE? If its not, then i'm sorry. Update soon!
J.A. Sollavoie chapter 6 . 6/18/2008
Ugh... I hate this Kyle dude. Relationship Ruiner!
Miss.PirateQueen chapter 8 . 6/18/2008
you are an amazing, fantastic, i can't even descrive it good writer, really keep it up.
like omfe chapter 8 . 6/17/2008
how did bella fall in love with kyle so fast? how can she betray edward so? she wouldnt be talking if she broke her neck... okay chap not the best one tho..
like omfe chapter 5 . 6/17/2008