Reviews for JxHQ: Arkham Asylum: Tainted Love
Tinman44 chapter 34 . 11/8/2016
Wow! That was so intense and exhilarating! You had me drawn in from the very beginning of the story, making it nigh impossible to take s breather until I had finished reading it:)
I've never read JxHQ fanfic, but your portrayal left me wanting more! I'm definitely looking forward to reading your other stories involving this duo!:D
xHouse-Of-Blackx chapter 34 . 10/17/2016
Thanks for sharing this masterpiece with us
The Freaks chapter 29 . 10/13/2016
I started this two nights ago, and I love it. The joker is awesome. We have to do a project in my Spanish class, about things we like and don't like, and I wanted to have one as "me gusta el batman", though I would rather have done the joker. My friends I was doing the project with decided batman would be better this time, so as not to lead our fellow classmates into believing us to be hopeless fangirls, which we are.
Anyway, keep up the good writing.
The Freaks chapter 18 . 10/12/2016
Dog-Latin? Wow...
The Freaks chapter 15 . 10/12/2016
JOKER: "I think you and I are destined to do this forever."
Batman:"You'll be in a padded cell forever."
JOKER:"Maybe we can share one.."

This is what I thought about during the latter part of chapter.
This is really good; love, love, absolutely love the joker; and keep up the good writing
The Freaks chapter 9 . 10/12/2016
The way his little imagination view thing slips from sending her roses to having her throwing them up is quite drastic, and perfectly fitting for his physc and character. Keep up the great work
The Freaks chapter 8 . 10/12/2016
Would there not be, I don't know, maybe some cameras in the session rooms? I mean, it would make sense.
firepokemonfox chapter 7 . 9/19/2016
Instresting
yimello chapter 34 . 9/17/2016
It's nice to read a more fleshed-out, detailed Harley origin story. I'm always a sucker for stories where a good person is corrupted by a villain, and I think you did a great job portraying both Harley's development and the Joker's reaction to it.
Charlotte chapter 34 . 9/12/2016
Brilliant story, absolutley amazing writer. Was captivated the entire time :)
TheBlackPuddle chapter 34 . 9/1/2016
I just powered through your work in about 3 hours and it's an understatement to say I'm absolutely in love with it. This was the first Harley origin fanfiction I found and it's so satisfying to be able to read someone's take on the manipulations that occurred. A little concerned about how much I like "a deranged love story" but your writing was absolutely fantastic.
ThatwasTHENthisisNOW chapter 11 . 8/27/2016
I love how hard she tries and how J is or seems to be above it all..
I wonder if anything at all takes him by surprise. It looks like he sees the world as nothing more than a succession of predictable facts he can anticipate. Yet he's not depressed. Nothing would depress me more than feeling there's nothing new or intriguing anymore.
I wonder how he can be so eager and enthusiastic while keeping that view of the world as flat and meaningless
ThatwasTHENthisisNOW chapter 7 . 8/26/2016
Love it! Definitely love it!
Guest chapter 23 . 8/25/2016
shit. I was not expecting this. at all. amazing, you are
Madison chapter 22 . 8/25/2016
OMG. I'm getting so excited haha! It really is just crazy yet so amazing to see how everything is unfolding. I LOVE how you've taken your time to let it get here, I appreciate the longer story's as to I can get way more attached to it. Please keep writing! you're amazing. (: