Reviews for JxHQ: Arkham Asylum: Tainted Love
Okay, just so we're on the same page; my mind's eye is picturing the awesome performance of Heath Ledger's Joker for this fiction~ it feels right Lol great job by the way, keeping me intrigued so far
Linzah chapter 34 . 9/17
I could read this story a million times - I nearly have! Your work is by far my favorite. Would love to see more stories! I also would love to read First Time if you could PM me the link? Thank you!
cainikkal1 chapter 34 . 9/5
Omg read this in one night ur an amazing writer! please tell there is a sequel! please pretty please!
NightmareHeartx chapter 34 . 8/27
Wow. This is probably one of the best JxHQ fanfics I've ever read. Your take on the seduction of Harley Quinn was actually pretty believable. Anyone who was put through her circumstances would have been seduced by him. Arkham was pretty crazy for giving her the case of the Joker; heck, they're probably as crazy as she eventually became. It was really interesting, seeing Joker slowly rip away her mind each chapter. Some might claim it was rushed, but I didn't find it rushed at all. The ending was just perfect. Harley Quinn, lost in the insanity of her mind. It was a really well-put together story!
The only problem is have, though minor and a tad selfish, is that there wasn't any sexual payoff at the end. There were moments towards the end where I was just like, "Oh my god, just fuck her already!" Lol. Though to be fair, it probably would be more in character for Joker to just tease her in order to have her abide to him. I'm interested to read your story, "First Time", could you perhaps link it to me? I'll send you my email via PM.
This was exactly what I wanted from their story. It was excellent and I felt I was in both of their heads at the same time. I know you already commented of the no actual sex thing but I was so disappointed that the joker never pushed her over the edge with hard on sex against the wall or something. She was always wanting and never fully satisfied although he always have her something to go home thinking about. You are such a tease lol I really hoped my itch would be scratched. But otherwise very good job. If you have any fanfictions about smut between them I would greatly appreciate you linking them in the end or emailing me at
Harley Quinn chapter 26 . 8/8
Note: I always go by that name

I love the story so far, you have interestingly portrayed Harley's and The Joker's personalities superbly... I am a huge fan of The Joker and Harley, but I am strangely a HarleyXBatman shipper... Don't judge me (watch Harley's Holiday-Batman The Animated Series, I recommend watching it on AnimeFlavour if you haven't seen it already)
Great work, especially with the Joker chapters as his character is difficult to capture
Johnny chapter 5 . 8/7
Holy Crap as a HUGE Shipper of Harley and Joker I am loving this (I also RP as The Joker)
It is expertly written and I plan to read all of your other Joker and Harley fics, I'd love to see more from you. :D

Octovision chapter 7 . 7/26
I know I commented earlier about the Letter/Starling vibe, but just in the older psycho fucking with a young female professional type deal, yanno. This story is all its own. The characterization is tiiiiiiiight.
Octovision chapter 3 . 7/24
I get such a Letter/Starling vibe from this. I love it!
CraftyK13 chapter 34 . 7/21
This was excellent! I've been looking for a slow-burn fic with the Joker slowly breaking Harley. Every other story I've read just rushes into it. Props to you. Best wishes, CraftyK13
"She stood before she was even aware of it, heard her heels click as she walked over the floor to the couch, until she was standing right next to him, and then her knees trembled and she dropped heavily onto the couch."

I really enjoy the psychological play between Joker and Harley. You're almost too good at this. I hope the Suicide Squad movie really focuses on their relationship. If it were perfect, it'd be boring, right? ;)
My god, this is perfectly twisted.
PrimusNobility chapter 34 . 7/19
It was a very good story. But in the end it was a bit too quick how Harley Fell in Love with Joker , but that is just my opinion.
Scrambled chapter 34 . 7/7
Great story! I just started to ship these two and stumbled across this.