Reviews for JxHQ: Arkham Asylum: Tainted Love
carnivorous butterfly chapter 26 . 9/6
this is the second time i've read your story. i really like the different points of view! i don't leave many reviews because i'm never sure what to say lol i just wanted you to know :)
britneyBlake chapter 15 . 8/30
I think the chapters are getting better for sure! This is getting really interesting a tense (in a good way) between them. !
britneyBlake chapter 10 . 8/29
omg I don't want to stop reading but I have to go to bed lol
I'm so excited to read more tomorrow!
britneyBlake chapter 7 . 8/29
so far, I love it! I cant wait to see what happens with them!
Muppi chapter 34 . 8/6
Loved it!
xHouse-Of-Blackx chapter 33 . 7/28
My third reading and it still had me shook. Ah, good stuff.
Xhfgk,b
N chapter 2 . 7/23
/k xswfkjdhmfsawqk
futurejelly chapter 34 . 7/6
Absolutely the best Joker/Harley fic I've read. Thank you for the incredible detail and commitment to the characters. I will definitely be reading more of your writing!
carnivorous butterfly chapter 18 . 7/3
i'm really enjoying your story.
isabel chapter 7 . 3/26
love your story
HermioneMalfoy chapter 34 . 3/20
amazing story
Tinman44 chapter 34 . 11/8/2016
Wow! That was so intense and exhilarating! You had me drawn in from the very beginning of the story, making it nigh impossible to take s breather until I had finished reading it:)
I've never read JxHQ fanfic, but your portrayal left me wanting more! I'm definitely looking forward to reading your other stories involving this duo!:D
xHouse-Of-Blackx chapter 34 . 10/17/2016
Thanks for sharing this masterpiece with us
The Freaks chapter 29 . 10/13/2016
I started this two nights ago, and I love it. The joker is awesome. We have to do a project in my Spanish class, about things we like and don't like, and I wanted to have one as "me gusta el batman", though I would rather have done the joker. My friends I was doing the project with decided batman would be better this time, so as not to lead our fellow classmates into believing us to be hopeless fangirls, which we are.
Anyway, keep up the good writing.