Reviews for JxHQ: Arkham Asylum: Tainted Love
Octovision chapter 7 . 7/26
I know I commented earlier about the Letter/Starling vibe, but just in the older psycho fucking with a young female professional type deal, yanno. This story is all its own. The characterization is tiiiiiiiight.
Octovision chapter 3 . 7/24
I get such a Letter/Starling vibe from this. I love it!
CraftyK13 chapter 34 . 7/21
This was excellent! I've been looking for a slow-burn fic with the Joker slowly breaking Harley. Every other story I've read just rushes into it. Props to you. Best wishes, CraftyK13
"She stood before she was even aware of it, heard her heels click as she walked over the floor to the couch, until she was standing right next to him, and then her knees trembled and she dropped heavily onto the couch."

WHY WAS MY HEART BEATING SO FAST AND SWEAT WAS DRIPPING DOWN MY FOREHEAD
I really enjoy the psychological play between Joker and Harley. You're almost too good at this. I hope the Suicide Squad movie really focuses on their relationship. If it were perfect, it'd be boring, right? ;)
My god, this is perfectly twisted.
PrimusNobility chapter 34 . 7/19
It was a very good story. But in the end it was a bit too quick how Harley Fell in Love with Joker , but that is just my opinion.
Non-Consent chapter 34 . 7/7
Great story! I just started to ship these two and stumbled across this.
akirakurosawa chapter 1 . 4/5
I just wanted to tell you that I've read and re-read and re-re-read this story about six times. Every time I'm in a dark place, I come back for the sheer delirious satisfaction of the twisted, tainted love Harley and Joker have. It makes me shiver in anticipation every time, and you are an absolute master of words and subtle psychological manipulation through the words of my favourite clown.
I let myself indulge to my slightly darker desires just this weekend when I re-read Tainted Love, and it occurred to me I never left you a review.
You are brilliant. Thank you.
Akira
This was a good fanfiction. I would also like to read joker/harleyquinn first time sex. My email is
levi97100 chapter 34 . 3/28
This is an amazing story I loved it from the very first chapter, He chapter got better then the last, I love how you make both Harley and The Joker, And the way you make the Joker look at the world is spot on, I was always wondering were the story was going to go and what the Joker would do next, If you haven't already I wish you would do a part 2 to this awesome story!
he chapter 33 . 3/25
Wow. I really love how the Joker is even taken aback by how utterly insane Harley is. So twisted!
There she is chapter 23 . 3/23
Wow, the steady progression towards insanity was BRILLIANTLY PORTRAYED. I hate the Joker so much, really. And Harley, she really is a doormat. You've really captured it.
xBlueCrossFirex chapter 18 . 3/11
"She shouldn't tell him, of course. But who else could she tell?"

Bingo! Off with her friends, off with her colleagues. Now there's only him.

It's tragic and comical, how Harley's perceptive is beginning to rapidly change, pick up pace.
xBlueCrossFirex chapter 11 . 3/10
I revel Harley's gradual acquiescence to Joker's charm. It's unfurling quite beautifully, especially with the hinted progression of her life outside of work. I always cringe when I read about her steady isolation, for whatever reason. Maybe because I know what's to come, but not in which way it will occur.

So far, what's been written warms me. I enjoy fast-paced, action-packed fics, but so far as fiction goes, Arkham Asylum: Tainted Love (the writing comprehension, psychological, and, sensual detail) enamors me, because I adore the subtle shifts of Harley's and J's relationship. Feeling all those bits and pieces of manipulation and reciprocation fall together? Absolutely rejuvenating.

Also to note is the Joker's possessiveness beginning to be established (before this chapter, really. Repressing a feral growl, saying "my Doctor"...). It's like he and Harley are bouncing up and down a rusted seesaw, delicately weighing their options.

Harley still remains adamant with barring him from her private life and private notes, but how much longer, I wonder? I'll soon find it out, because I'll be binging. :D