Reviews for JxHQ: Arkham Asylum: Tainted Love
Neveria chapter 34 . 1/27
Wow, I usually skip epilogues because they tend to disappoint, but this time I might have liked it even better than the rest. Especially Joan's observations about twelve year-old Harley.

I love how twisted this is. I was convinced that their feelings were genuine and everything and at the same time I never got this feeling that I ship them, because I was basically watching her descend to madness.
ConverseAndSharpies chapter 34 . 1/11
I am late to the party, but I absolutely loved your fic! I have been on a HQxJ kick for a couple days (my old love for them having recently been rekindled) and your stories have been some of the best ones I have read on this site. This one in particular has by far been one of my favorites. Thank you!
JustThatKindOfSpecial chapter 34 . 1/3
I REALLY LOVE THIS STORY! SO, SO GOOD!
Great Story chapter 17 . 12/7/2015
I don't read fanfiction much, as i usually just feel like it's silly, or doesn't match the characters at all. Tho when a friend suggested it to me, i decided to check this story out so i could talk with her about it. And Im hooked. I love it - i am also fascinated by the Joker's and Harley's relationship during the early days and the slow psychological change in Harley - I not only think you are an excellent writer, but also managed to really nail Harleen Quinzel. Though a risky decision, I also enjoy the swap between Joker and Harley's point of view. Sometimes the Joker seems a little of but only rarely.

Anyways, great story, it was a pleasure to read
Guest chapter 4 . 10/27/2015
Okay, just so we're on the same page; my mind's eye is picturing the awesome performance of Heath Ledger's Joker for this fiction~ it feels right Lol great job by the way, keeping me intrigued so far
Linzah chapter 34 . 9/17/2015
I could read this story a million times - I nearly have! Your work is by far my favorite. Would love to see more stories! I also would love to read First Time if you could PM me the link? Thank you!
cainikkal1 chapter 34 . 9/5/2015
Omg read this in one night ur an amazing writer! please tell there is a sequel! please pretty please!
NightmareHeartx chapter 34 . 8/27/2015
Wow. This is probably one of the best JxHQ fanfics I've ever read. Your take on the seduction of Harley Quinn was actually pretty believable. Anyone who was put through her circumstances would have been seduced by him. Arkham was pretty crazy for giving her the case of the Joker; heck, they're probably as crazy as she eventually became. It was really interesting, seeing Joker slowly rip away her mind each chapter. Some might claim it was rushed, but I didn't find it rushed at all. The ending was just perfect. Harley Quinn, lost in the insanity of her mind. It was a really well-put together story!
The only problem is have, though minor and a tad selfish, is that there wasn't any sexual payoff at the end. There were moments towards the end where I was just like, "Oh my god, just fuck her already!" Lol. Though to be fair, it probably would be more in character for Joker to just tease her in order to have her abide to him. I'm interested to read your story, "First Time", could you perhaps link it to me? I'll send you my email via PM.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/14/2015
This was exactly what I wanted from their story. It was excellent and I felt I was in both of their heads at the same time. I know you already commented of the no actual sex thing but I was so disappointed that the joker never pushed her over the edge with hard on sex against the wall or something. She was always wanting and never fully satisfied although he always have her something to go home thinking about. You are such a tease lol I really hoped my itch would be scratched. But otherwise very good job. If you have any fanfictions about smut between them I would greatly appreciate you linking them in the end or emailing me at
Harley Quinn chapter 26 . 8/8/2015
Note: I always go by that name

I love the story so far, you have interestingly portrayed Harley's and The Joker's personalities superbly... I am a huge fan of The Joker and Harley, but I am strangely a HarleyXBatman shipper... Don't judge me (watch Harley's Holiday-Batman The Animated Series, I recommend watching it on AnimeFlavour if you haven't seen it already)
Great work, especially with the Joker chapters as his character is difficult to capture
Johnny chapter 5 . 8/7/2015
Holy Crap as a HUGE Shipper of Harley and Joker I am loving this (I also RP as The Joker)
It is expertly written and I plan to read all of your other Joker and Harley fics, I'd love to see more from you. :D

10/10
Octovision chapter 7 . 7/26/2015
I know I commented earlier about the Letter/Starling vibe, but just in the older psycho fucking with a young female professional type deal, yanno. This story is all its own. The characterization is tiiiiiiiight.
Octovision chapter 3 . 7/24/2015
I get such a Letter/Starling vibe from this. I love it!
CraftyK13 chapter 34 . 7/21/2015
This was excellent! I've been looking for a slow-burn fic with the Joker slowly breaking Harley. Every other story I've read just rushes into it. Props to you. Best wishes, CraftyK13
Guest chapter 21 . 7/20/2015
"She stood before she was even aware of it, heard her heels click as she walked over the floor to the couch, until she was standing right next to him, and then her knees trembled and she dropped heavily onto the couch."

WHY WAS MY HEART BEATING SO FAST AND SWEAT WAS DRIPPING DOWN MY FOREHEAD