Reviews for JxHQ: Arkham Asylum: Tainted Love
Madison chapter 14 . 19h
Absolutely perfect timing to put the part where she heard that strange voice in the back of her head. "there are worse ways to go"..I think that's what it said. but just amazing because this shows how Harley Quinn is slowly peaking out of her. Round of applause to you. (:
Madison chapter 12 . 22h
AMAZING. This whole chapter is so completely irresistible to not wonder & squirm about! I especially love this take on how the joker views his crimes & the world as a whole. Spectacular. Keep it up!
Madison chapter 7 . 8/23
completely and insanely love this so far. Will you be writing more Mister J & Harley stories? If so...I'm excited!
colourcolour chapter 34 . 8/21
Seriously amazing fic! Your characterization of the joker and harley are so perfect. Loved every chapter!
colourcolour chapter 25 . 8/21
Omg hahaha this was hands down the most hilarious chapter!
colourcolour chapter 17 . 8/20
Oh wow, just had to stop for a second from my binge reading of your fic and say that this chapter is so interesting! Reading how the joker recounts his childhood pet is the so imaginative and enthralling. Your story has been amazing thus far!
TeatimeTurbulence chapter 34 . 8/18
Ah so good! I stayed up till three last night reading this and finished it this morning. I was enthralled the whole way. Great job, you're a talented writer!
xHouse-Of-Blackx chapter 15 . 8/18
This is the best Joker/Harley fanfic I've ever read. Seriously. I'm kind of imagining Jared Leto and Margot Robbie as I read your fic! XD
piratekingchibi chapter 34 . 8/17
Wow! Just wow! I am SOOO happy that I stumbled upon your work! The story you told, the insight to the characters, just EVERYTHING really sucked me in and I couldn't be happier, ESPECIALLY since this was my VERY FIRST TIME reading any Batman fan fiction! THANK YOU! Please, direct me to more of your work that can fall into this same universe that you've set up, cause I'm unwilling to leave it just yet! And if its still available, I'd really like to read 'FIRST TIME' as well! Again, THANK YOU!
xHouse-Of-Blackx chapter 1 . 8/17
I'm on chapter 4 and my my...you have me hooked already! I love your take on Joker and Harley!
Dean chapter 5 . 8/15
I'm pretty new with jokerxharley, but this fic kinda fills the empty gaps why harley would fall in love in with joker. And damn. The joker you painted is damn... How should i say it? Charming? Sexy? In a very very dangerous way? I don't know lol. Anyway, i had read chapter 1 to 5, and i am loving ittt! Definitely bookmark you.
pottervampirelover13 chapter 34 . 8/13
Love
Shrodinger's Pen chapter 10 . 8/11
on,
Arandomprincess chapter 19 . 8/10
oh no hahaha
Fautus8 chapter 34 . 8/7
I absolutely love this! So far, it's the best version of their origin story, I've read! I would love for you to write more