Reviews for Two Can Tango
anon chapter 34 . 5/2
Its probably stupid that I read 34 chapters and am deciding to bail, but i am just not feeling this story. The main characters are kind of bland, the whole Bella ends up as his dance partner plot is over used, and the conflict resolution in this story is so unsatisfactory. And like at no point did I ever feel awed or moved by an dramatic moment. Sorry for sounding rude :/
HLD418 chapter 47 . 4/11
Your story is very good, however, just like so many others that are also very good, you did not finish. I would like to find out what happens, but like all the other, you probably won't finish. I wish you would. Thank you.
FictionAddiction734 chapter 47 . 1/14/2014
Please update soon! This story is amazing.
Guest chapter 47 . 9/20/2013
Are you serious? You just left it in the worst point of the story!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/24/2013
Is it just me, or does Edward seem like some guy with a Latino accent claiming that tango is his passion, heart, and soul ?
Amineh1825 chapter 47 . 8/20/2013
Keep going please!
Kay chapter 47 . 7/10/2013
Plz continue the story! I'm dying to know what happens next.
Guest chapter 47 . 4/29/2013
You should update! It's been two years! .
myantiquewinter chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Was that a racist slur against white dancing?
Guest chapter 47 . 3/3/2013
Great story! Plz update it soon...
Guest chapter 47 . 1/26/2013
It's hard to believe in Edward and Bella's love when during most of the story they weren't loyal to each other.
Guest chapter 14 . 1/26/2013
Oh give me a break. It's dance lessons, not collage or university. It's not like she's could be accused of sleeping with her teacher for grades. It's ridiculous.
123JenniferS chapter 47 . 10/21/2012
Good story! But when are they getting a break from all the drama? ;) anyway keep it up
EdwardCullenFan1 chapter 47 . 9/20/2012
hey have u finished the book because i am goin on school hoilday for 2 and half weeks so i wont be able to comment i was wondering is the book finished and if not please update soon i am desperate to know

plus i have copyed and paste a couple of chatpters so i can read it over the hoildays but when i am finish i will commmet straight away okay

i will comment in 2 week and a half
EdwardCullenFan1 chapter 41 . 9/20/2012
love it esp the hide and seek game si was laughing my ass off when jacob and bella worked tgther and got edward and then marco and edward classic i really do love this book
1,708 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »