Reviews for fAyE VaLenTinE
Aya Night chapter 14 . 12/27/2012
gawd i think i love jake and fuuko more than fuuko tokiya kyaaaaaaaaa
bookeater1997 chapter 7 . 12/18/2012
you are still my favorite fanfiction writer ever! in fact i think one of yours was the first fan fic i ever read on this site... so... THANK YOU SATOMIKA!
PrettyChelsea chapter 15 . 9/14/2012
I'm so curious who's the guy Domon and Recca promised to. And what are Fuuko's dormant memories?
PrettyChelsea chapter 4 . 9/14/2012
Poor Fuuko. Tokiya is so insensitive.
bookeater1997 chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
i absolutely love this story it was actually the first one i read on this site and it made me fall in love with fanfinction!Thank you Satomika! Arigatou! I hope you get better soon!
thepinkmartini chapter 14 . 7/31/2011
oh nice ending to the chapter! can't wait for the next one!
thepinkmartini chapter 9 . 7/31/2011
i like the oc you created! he's super sweet!
thepinkmartini chapter 8 . 7/31/2011
what just happened?
thepinkmartini chapter 3 . 7/31/2011
ugh i want to slap tokiya in the face!
thepinkmartini chapter 2 . 7/31/2011
lol at the reindeer part.
thepinkmartini chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
depressing :(( nicely written though.
ToFuuReFuuRaiFuu19 chapter 14 . 7/29/2011
Omg awesome chizz yo
Ushinaware Ta Kaze chapter 14 . 7/28/2011
Yay! You finally updated! :D Its really nice to see you finally write cause I was getting really bugged with the lack of inactivity in this forum. :P Anyway, overall, hehe, it was funny to see Tokiya stalk Fuuko, no matter what reasons. :P But, no fair! Why was the chapter so short! I want to read more! Pweeez. with a puppy dog eyes. :P Update soon plz!
sOdium nItrate chapter 13 . 5/1/2009
i'm finally reviewing for this fic! not dreaming! not dreaming! ok! here it is, nice chapter! (That's All?) ok, am, update soon? (She already said the update would be late!) oh right! after she finish nursing, right? wow! the first cap is on the way for this girl! (evil laugh. third year is the hardest. I'm almost over it. hihihi)
Ri-chan chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
Fuuko sighed. ‘This is going to be a long day.’ She thought as she went inside their homeroom. She was surprisingly early. No one was scattered in the hallways of their school, so it was buzzing with noise. She plopped down her seat next the window and stared blankly in front of the board. She sighed once again. She looked towards around the window as memories of what happened on that rainy Monday afternoon flashed across her mind.

FLASHBACK

“Mi-chan, I wanted to tell you that I like you. I really do.” Fuuko said as multiple shades of red tainted her cheeks. She twiddled her fingers shyly and looked up to the object, or rather person of

affection. Her eyes met with cold ice blue eyes that seemed to bore into her soul. She knows that gaze very well and already knew what answer she got.

Of course! Why was she so stupid as to confess her feelings to the most unfeeling person in the whole wide universe? No, scratch that. Of course he has feelings, but only for a certain brunette with amazing healing powers.

Fuuko’s body went rigid. Clouds started to cover the beautiful rays of the afternoon sun. Sooner or later, it started to drizzle. The pitter patter of the rain was heard against the cold cement of the ground they were standing on.

She looked away to avoid his hard gaze on her. “You think you love Yanagi, huh?” She said sarcastically. “You very well know that she’s already with Recca. And you can see that she’s happy with him. Besides, I think you don’t love her the way you think you do.” She said patiently as her right hand clutched her left arm in solemn sincerity.

She looked at his eyes directly, fighting the deadly glare he directed her way. There were sparks of hope in her eyes as she continued to speak, “I know that you love her the way you love your sister. It’s platonic, Mi-chan. Can’t you see?” Her voice was on edge, trying to keep the building anger inside her.

“Do you know what love is, Mi-chan? I love you. Why can’t you see that I – “ she stopped as she felt a searing pain on her left cheek.

The rain came down stronger as minutes passed by. She caressed her swollen cheek as she looked at him, fire evidently seen in her eyes. ‘Why?’

She can feel the rain pouring down on her strongly, but she can’t feel any hot liquid that rolled down her cheeks. It hurts. Her heart ached with pain and it didn’t match the searing pain that burned on her left cheek. In fact, she couldn’t feel that pain on her cheek. All she felt was that dull pain coursing through her chest. And it hurts. So much. So much that she felt like she was dying.

But truth be told, she really was dying. She’s dying inside where no one could witness it alongside her. Because of her love, she was dying.

Tokiya looked at her with shock. He hadn’t meant for that to happen. He was just misguided by his anger to do that. But one brief look at her eyes made the anger well up inside him strongly.

Fuuko backed away from him slowly. The rain poured heavily and every rain drop hit her like poison needles. Everything was hurting her so much, yet she couldn’t care enough that tears never welled up in her eyes. It hurts and it’s a strange thing to know that she can’t do anything, not even to let her self wallow in tears of pity and regret.

She started to run towards home, never caring that rain blurred her sight, and she kept on stumbling, tripping, tumbling, slipping…

His cold eyes glazed at her retreating form. He sighed inaudibly. If the others knew of this, he’ll never hear the end of it. Plus, they’ll hate him for ever slapping a girl, Fuuko, nonetheless.

He could handle Domon’s bashing, or Recca’s ominous glares, but he surely cannot handle Yanagi. Especially not her. Especially when she would ask him to apologize to Fuuko. Nope. His pride will not probably let him do so, because, apologies have to be sincere. And he can’t

apologize because he felt, that he was insulted right in his face. He needed to hear an apology first.

-.-

Finally, Fuuko got home, her petite form was drenched, her school uniform was dirty and torn, and her body was full of scrapes and bruises. But still, even if a lot of mishaps happened to her that fateful day, she can’t feel the roof of her emotions. ‘Why?’ it was the worst day of her worsts, and still, no hot liquid dribbled down her cheeks.

She was just half as glad that her mother and her little sister won’t be back home ‘til tomorrow. Well, truth be told, she did plan all of this. Confess her feelings to Tokiya on Monday, while her mother and sister are out, and won’t be back ‘til the afternoon of the next day. Because, if ever Tokiya accepts her, which is just a wishful thinking, then she can hang out at his house; but if not, she can comfort her own self in her own home without anyone worrying about her.

She forgot her bag in her home room, but she never thought of that thing right now, nonetheless, she have to think about it later. She hastily removed her shoes that made a squishy-squashy noise when she ran. But she still has her wet socks on; nevertheless, she made her way to the bathroom calmly, leaving a trail of puddles in their ceramic floor, and she was quite aware of it.

Water dripped down from her hair, and water trickled down the sides of her head. Her face was blank and her eyes held no trace (not that she cried anyway) of emotion. She turned on the shower and cold water came out. She adjusted the knob to hot water and didn’t bother herself to pull her hand away from the knob. It doesn’t matter. She was already drenched anyway, in cold water, nonetheless. She just left the cold water running through her form, and didn’t as well bother herself to strip off her clothes. She sat on one corner of the bathroom where water would

continuously shower upon her. She pulled her legs near her bosom and embraced them with her slender arms. She bowed her head down and leaned it on her knees.

After some time, thoughts of her mother came in her mind. ‘She was always loving and caring. She also always smiles gently. She…’ Fuuko thought of her father when they left them. ‘Mother was still smiling in understanding even though she still hurts a lot.’ She thought, ‘Why did you have to leave me, too. You’ve always been my hero and my savior. Why?’

She smiled weakly as she thought of the same man that always made her smile and laugh in her childhood years. ‘I miss you. I hope that I’ll see you soon.’

Then her thoughts drifted to her sister. She smiled sadly as she thought of her jolly face. ‘Why can’t I stay in my childhood forever? I’m so jealous of her. She always smiles and me…I’m not. I’m just a big fake, just a big pretender.’

Unknowingly to her, tears were now gliding down her face. She kept thinking of her family. She thought that it would be okay if she’s alone to comfort herself and that no one would worry about her, but the feeling of being alone hurts, especially when you’re in the midst of despair.

Her thoughts flashed back on what happened earlier. She smiled sourly. She can’t help it if she’s not as kind and as beautiful as Yanagi. She can’t help it if she looks like a chimpanzee monkey to him. She can’t help to be the way she is right now. She can’t help things at all. She can’t help it if…if…if he even hated her.

Pain crippled her heart and now, it was clear to her that she was sobbing. She wished that her family was here with her right now. She wished that she has someone to call a friend to help her

comfort her self. She wished that there was someone out there to be with her at this crucial period of time. She was dying. Can’t anyone help her?

NO. The answer is no one. No one can’t help her. Only she can help her self at this time. She has to be her own hero, her own savior. She looked up, and let the cold water sprinkle on her face, and let them wash her tears away, and no longer leave traces, because such memories are weakness, and such memories can not leave any traces.

She stood up. She didn’t intend to make her self sick, because she didn’t want to burden her mother with such expenses. She had to be stronger. But she knew… she knew that tomorrow, she’s going to be sick.

‘He won’t accept me.’ She thought, strangely hurt. She fought the tears that urged to cascade down her face. She fought them until she came to a resolve that he lost…

‘It’s his loss, anyway, right?’

She left the bathroom and stripped her clothes in her room, changing into comfortable pajamas. She didn’t bother her self with dinner. She didn’t want to burn her mother’s kitchen, much less burn down their house, their one and only home. And she didn’t want to go out and bring home fast food junk. She was not in the mood to eat anyway. She just let herself be succumbed to the welcoming darkness that her eyes prodded her into, which was likely to welcome her right away. She’d be gladder if she never even saw light. ‘Yeah. No one would miss me anyway, if that would be he case.’ She smiled at her self sourly, before welcoming sleep that overtook her senses.

A/N: I hope you like it…
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »