Reviews for Where He Stands
Rose Lupus chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
great fic, just what I was looking for!
SG1SamFan chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
Perfect. The whole things was understated-not sweeping or dramatic, just *real.* I loved the last three lines, especially. Best description of a kiss ever, especially for Kara and Lee. Love it, Lint!

Em :)
songandsilence chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
This was fantastic! Every time I hear Lee screaming after her it sends chills down my spine, so I'm glad you went a lot deeper into his pain, and their relationship and how he always has her back just because she's her, even if they hurt each other.

GREAT job!
cherylad chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
I loved this.

I so want to know if Kara has any idea of the pain Lee went through at her death and what losing her did to his life... and what her being alive means to him!
rhaddict chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
Wow, that was really good. Liked Lee having Kara hear his pain when her viper "exploded" in front of him. He was watching his soulmate "die" in front of his eyes. The only other time Kara said sorry was after she was with Baltar and she and Lee were fighting before she jumped to Caprica. These two belong together, no matter how screwed up they are- they are eachothers other half- they need eachother. And they just believe in eachother. Very well written.