Reviews for Toothache
hikora chapter 1 . 2/8
OH MY GOD! Johan! You...you...you...I don't even know what to say about you! Though sheesh! Give Judai a break! You just had him and now you want it AGAIN! Mind you, he still has school! What are you going to do if he's too tired to walk or if he'so in too much pain to move?!

Btw, I LOVE IT!
Judai Yuki Winchester chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
This is my second time reading this story. I LOVED it So much! *blushes like a tomato*
No.1DigiBakuFan chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
Oh my Ra...

I LOVED THIS SO MUCH IT ALMOST HURTS!

Please, please, please! May I have your permission to make a one-shot just like this, only Judai's a girl?

I'M BEGGING YOU! IT WAS TOO INSPIRING NOT TO TRY SOMETHING! I'll give absolute and full credit to you, I square on my great-ante's grave!
Ai-chan chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
Awesome sauce dude
Guest chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
OK I WILL MURDER THE ONE WHO WROTE THIS!
JUST KIDDING I LOVED IT
Daphmir57 chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
This story filled alls of my requirements- I only have two- to have a perfect lemon: nipples(pink) and BJ's. Excellent! *JUmping up and down like a little jid who just got a new toy* Ands remembers, don'ts apologizies fors somethings yous enjoyed!
SnuggleBunnyChanWasHere chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
Oh, if I could turn a story into a show... Gosh, I loved that! I mean, I reeaally did!
Well, Chyu-Chyu for now!
anime-fangirl-1200 chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
loved it
cherryblossom728 chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
I luv the story
I even luv the title
whitewolf173 chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
i luv this story. great job
FanGirl910 chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
This was the best one i've read so far. It made my stomach twist up in knots i loved it so much. Thank you so much for writing this fanfiction!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Oh my gosh I love it! It's so funny and cute! Not to mention the steamy lemon. Keep it up! Maybe write another! :)
-chibi-chan
chocolatecupcake6 chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
This was an AMAZING fanfiction you made I loved it! 3 3
SelfshippingAndSpiritshipping chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
I LOVE IT! MORE! I CRAVE-NO I NEEED MORE!
Shadowfox26 chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
Very Nice! Loved the lemon.