Reviews for It Clicks
ali-jae chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
wow i actually really love this story! too cute
PanopticBibelot chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
Love it! Too good.
LxZrulez chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
Smug little Shika. . . I should've known. :D

This was really cute, and unbearably sweet! 3 I wish this really did happen. . .
chiichoo chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
This blew me away. The explanations were simple and... "cute", I suppose. I would have gone on and elaborated more on the "issue" but your way worked, nonetheless. I enjoy reading your works.
shyclueless chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
I'm being sentimental, but this is so cute! And fluffy, and I can't help myself. This is too cute.

-Shyclueless
mari-ness chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
i feel like she was talking to me, but i guess that is what you were going for.
What I wrote chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
Aaw.. xD
Cheekydemon chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
OMG that was AWSOME i loved it so much
Shadow Owner chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
TaintedMoonlight,

Wow! That's the first thought that came to mind of after reading this... Your story just seems to click! Yeah, everything just connects itself, and I love how you portray both Shikamaru and Temari, and in a non-OOC manner too. Their conversation was very insightful.

Thanks for a memorable and delightful read!
Little-charm chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
now that's just too cute :)
JumpinPopTarts chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
Wow I love it! I've read quite a few Temari x Shika fics in my time and this is by far the best! Almost made me start fangirling. ALMOST. ;)

ten billion out of ten! Write some more soon, okay? _

xJPTx
Sandy Leaves chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
A wonderful story, the list of names that people call temari made me laugh. Shikamaru seemed a tinsy bit OOC, but the cuteness of the story makes up for all that was lost. GOOD JOB :)
Temari.fl chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
loved it! amazing :) love her view on love! GREAT JOB! you just made my day:)
Tallis-chan chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
Ah... I'm feel with happy floaty feelings once again. You write the most wonderful one-shots ever. I forever love them. They just click with my heart. Haha. More more!
Nayami-Chan chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
i agree with you, i love this and the quote rocks :) thanx !