Reviews for Lie Back and Think of the Ministry
ChipzGrMione chapter 29 . 9/11
Please update this story! :(
waterytart chapter 29 . 7/1
I think the review by valiente sums up my feelings as well.

I honestly don't think she should end up with Blaise, I have a feeling it's one of the reasons why you've abandoned this, you had it in your mind from the start that that's who Hermione was supposed to end up with but as your story evolved that was no longer appropriate...am I right?

I've read Rowling regrets the R/Hr epilogue, it was something she had planned from the start but in hindsight it wasn't the right ending for those two, I think if you ever pick this back up and now that you've had a few years in between you might feel the same.

Hope you do eventually finish, but thanks for writing regardless.
Guest chapter 29 . 11/22/2016
Please write alternative endings! I love this story so far. Im torned too about who i want Herm to end with, so totally cop out lol. I'd love to read the final chapter, the way you really want it to end, then there would be one or two 'would be bonus' chapters where Hermione ends up with someone else and I just love this idea!
valiente.s chapter 29 . 9/2/2016
Ok, this story is clearly abandoned, and I am not a person to badger someone over their hobby. Instead I'll review it as it is.
This story took a different angle than all the other marriage law stories I've read. Which may or may not be a criteria for everyone, but it is for me.
My mother always said to me (not in english, so I'm translating it and some meaning may be lost): "Love is labor. " When we are young we are told stories of true love and that loving someone is enough. It is not. Love requires work, it requires attention, it requires to be tended, or it will scar. In this story Blaise is not someone who works for the love he has. For the woman that could be his. Elizabeth Zabini is right to be disappointed. Draco on the other hand, seems to be ready for that labor, to tend and to grow with the love. Hermione IS assaulted, and not just physically. Throughout the story Blaise shows signs of an abusive husband in the making. His jealousy is condemning, which is always a danger, a red flag. Blaise kicked her out from her house without assuring she has somewhere to go. That's abuse. He then barged in to where she went to, and tried to force her hand. That's abuse. Leaving her, was not, but he did leave her for her to handle it by herself. He did not fight for her, or he seems to think fighting to win a woman's love is claiming she is "his wife" and she should act accordingly. He is scary. If he would be my husband, I would be scared.
Molly is by far the greatest character in this story. I also applaud bartender Tom about calling her, he -I believe- acted like everyone should, he helped Hermione not by judging her and deciding for her, but calling someone he knew would be the safest option.
Overall this story is worth a read, even unfinished, because it makes the readers question the concept of love, the marriage law and its potential dangers for all parties included. It also deserves and ending, if you ever wish to return to it.
I have to add, I have seen some rude reviews that tried to bully you into finishing this story. No writer, including the professional ones, owe the readers anything- I mean it. The attention is the reward not the goal, that is what I believe as someone who gains her income by creative work I always lived by that rule. I dont create my art to appease others, I create for its own sake and if people love it I become happy. Sometimes things don't get finished. Sometimes life happens. Sometimes muse flies away. Sometimes it is harder than it seems. Things like that happen.
Especially when it's fanfiction we get even less right to judge someone over their unfinished work. This fiction is for free. This is the writer's hobby. People should stop being petulant. I understand the desire to be able to finish reading a story, I understand disappointment over it being abandoned. But no need to be a spoiled brat about it.
Ayina11 chapter 29 . 7/27/2016
I love your story, wish you write more
twlightbella chapter 15 . 6/20/2016
They had sex again
twlightbella chapter 11 . 6/20/2016
They had sex
twlightbella chapter 3 . 6/20/2016
Aww
deemura chapter 1 . 6/18/2016
Oh how could you? You did this to me. And you didn't even finish this story. I was hooked, you know, and now i can't be alone without thinking of this story. Please spare me
Cinnamon Silver Tiger chapter 29 . 4/6/2016
I am extremely angry with you right now! I stayed up until 730 in the morning reading this only to find it was never finished! What is that?! Finish it right now! Please?
Lcky chapter 3 . 1/25/2016
That poem at the end was adorable omg!
Kareen04 chapter 29 . 12/28/2015
It has to be Draco! Hermione must end up with draco. They deserve each other. Please give them a happy ending
LucyTheBucktoothTiger chapter 29 . 9/14/2015
I hope you decide to pick up this story again. It is very well written and full of interesting dynamics.
kietro-lover-411 chapter 28 . 7/18/2015
I have to say i was disappointed at the end i wanted a blaise and hermione story not hermione and draco the way its looking please have blaise come to his right mind and get hermione back
Guest chapter 29 . 6/20/2015
Is that the end? I really enjoyed the story and think it would work well with another chapter or an epilogue. I liked how the marriage law ended and wish we Muffles had similar abilities in our beauracracies. Thank you for writing such a great story.
1,131 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »