Reviews for Lie Back and Think of the Ministry
They had sex
twlightbella chapter 3 . 6/20
Aww
deemura chapter 1 . 6/18
Oh how could you? You did this to me. And you didn't even finish this story. I was hooked, you know, and now i can't be alone without thinking of this story. Please spare me
Cinnamon Silver Tiger chapter 29 . 4/6
I am extremely angry with you right now! I stayed up until 730 in the morning reading this only to find it was never finished! What is that?! Finish it right now! Please?
Lcky chapter 3 . 1/25
That poem at the end was adorable omg!
Kareen04 chapter 29 . 12/28/2015
It has to be Draco! Hermione must end up with draco. They deserve each other. Please give them a happy ending
LucyTheBucktoothTiger chapter 29 . 9/14/2015
I hope you decide to pick up this story again. It is very well written and full of interesting dynamics.
kietro-lover-411 chapter 28 . 7/18/2015
I have to say i was disappointed at the end i wanted a blaise and hermione story not hermione and draco the way its looking please have blaise come to his right mind and get hermione back
Guest chapter 29 . 6/20/2015
Is that the end? I really enjoyed the story and think it would work well with another chapter or an epilogue. I liked how the marriage law ended and wish we Muffles had similar abilities in our beauracracies. Thank you for writing such a great story.
BBBB chapter 5 . 6/20/2015
I wasn't at all interested in this pairing, but it had so many good reviews, I had to give it a chance. I'm so glad I did, and am looking forward to the rest of the story.
Guest chapter 29 . 6/6/2015
Blaise!
Fay chapter 29 . 4/30/2015
When I searched for the hermione blaise pairing, i'd stumbled on this particular fic..
and i must say, i really love this story at the beginning but not the end of it.. why hermione and blaise divorce!? why hermione have to be involve with that sickening slimmy malfoy!? ugh.. continue please..
Sorry..
Keep writing!
-Le Fay
Guest chapter 29 . 2/4/2015
I really enjoyed reading this story. I hope you decide to pick it up again someday.
Guest chapter 29 . 12/19/2014
i wish this story was without draco, i did not like his part there. i really hoped things will turn out different for her and blaise in this story, i like them, but at this point, i am not sure its good for them to end up together, because its hard to believe he loved her. but draco is even worse choice. pity blaise was not written differently.
1,126 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »