Reviews for Lie Back and Think of the Ministry
LucyTheBucktoothTiger chapter 29 . 9/14
I hope you decide to pick up this story again. It is very well written and full of interesting dynamics.
kietro-lover-411 chapter 28 . 7/18
I have to say i was disappointed at the end i wanted a blaise and hermione story not hermione and draco the way its looking please have blaise come to his right mind and get hermione back
Is that the end? I really enjoyed the story and think it would work well with another chapter or an epilogue. I liked how the marriage law ended and wish we Muffles had similar abilities in our beauracracies. Thank you for writing such a great story.
BBBB chapter 5 . 6/20
I wasn't at all interested in this pairing, but it had so many good reviews, I had to give it a chance. I'm so glad I did, and am looking forward to the rest of the story.
Fay chapter 29 . 4/30
When I searched for the hermione blaise pairing, i'd stumbled on this particular fic..
and i must say, i really love this story at the beginning but not the end of it.. why hermione and blaise divorce!? why hermione have to be involve with that sickening slimmy malfoy!? ugh.. continue please..
Keep writing!
-Le Fay
I really enjoyed reading this story. I hope you decide to pick it up again someday.
Guest chapter 29 . 12/19/2014
i wish this story was without draco, i did not like his part there. i really hoped things will turn out different for her and blaise in this story, i like them, but at this point, i am not sure its good for them to end up together, because its hard to believe he loved her. but draco is even worse choice. pity blaise was not written differently.
bookluv22 chapter 29 . 11/9/2014
Omg update! Such a compelling, dramatic story! You can't just leave it like this! I personally like Draco, but do what you want to do! And alternatives are not cop-outs! What's the point of fanfiction if we can't create, imagine, or do things differently then normal. Fanfiction is something to enjoy. I actually would like to see what endings you could come up with for both, but Blaise is a little boy while Draco has grown from his trials and I like him for Hermoine. Or even better CHARLIE! That would be wonderful! It would be sunny, easy, warm, and adorable!
blackbloodywolf chapter 29 . 10/14/2014
Alternative endings is a good solution that would benefit both sides
tempybren chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
This story is incredible but I think hermione should end up with Draco:)
lola chapter 29 . 5/30/2014
i think that is a great idea
BardockWifey chapter 29 . 5/23/2014
I hope Hermione and Blaise end up together :(
TrueBeliever831 chapter 5 . 5/14/2014
I've never read much with Blaise.
But this chapter honestly made me love him to pieces.
I'm so intrigued.
TrueBeliever831 chapter 4 . 5/14/2014
I like the interaction between the four. :)
1,119 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »