Reviews for Lie Back and Think of the Ministry
Fay chapter 29 . 4/30
When I searched for the hermione blaise pairing, i'd stumbled on this particular fic..
and i must say, i really love this story at the beginning but not the end of it.. why hermione and blaise divorce!? why hermione have to be involve with that sickening slimmy malfoy!? ugh.. continue please..
Sorry..
Keep writing!
-Le Fay
I really enjoyed reading this story. I hope you decide to pick it up again someday.
Guest chapter 29 . 12/19/2014
i wish this story was without draco, i did not like his part there. i really hoped things will turn out different for her and blaise in this story, i like them, but at this point, i am not sure its good for them to end up together, because its hard to believe he loved her. but draco is even worse choice. pity blaise was not written differently.
bookluv22 chapter 29 . 11/9/2014
Omg update! Such a compelling, dramatic story! You can't just leave it like this! I personally like Draco, but do what you want to do! And alternatives are not cop-outs! What's the point of fanfiction if we can't create, imagine, or do things differently then normal. Fanfiction is something to enjoy. I actually would like to see what endings you could come up with for both, but Blaise is a little boy while Draco has grown from his trials and I like him for Hermoine. Or even better CHARLIE! That would be wonderful! It would be sunny, easy, warm, and adorable!
blackbloodywolf chapter 29 . 10/14/2014
Alternative endings is a good solution that would benefit both sides
tempybren chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
This story is incredible but I think hermione should end up with Draco:)
lola chapter 29 . 5/30/2014
i think that is a great idea
BardockWifey chapter 29 . 5/23/2014
I hope Hermione and Blaise end up together :(
TrueBeliever831 chapter 5 . 5/14/2014
I've never read much with Blaise.
But this chapter honestly made me love him to pieces.
haha.
I'm so intrigued.
TrueBeliever831 chapter 4 . 5/14/2014
I like the interaction between the four. :)
TrueBeliever831 chapter 3 . 5/14/2014
So Charlie was trying to get out of marrying Alicia? Hm, very interesting... you think Blaise would have jumped on the chance not to marry Hermione.
TrueBeliever831 chapter 2 . 5/14/2014
Awe, Luna is my favorite Character... Ron was always so judgy.. that was the ONE problem I had with his character.
I think you summed up every reason why I hate Ron/Hermione in this - because she always chose Harry over him, but expected him to fawn over her and love her, etc. It was all so one sided...
Anyways... I can't wait to see where this goes from here.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
Great story. I hope you decide to pick it up again.
luciana chapter 29 . 4/4/2014
i want her to be with blaise because i think they are a cute couple!
christy86 chapter 29 . 4/2/2014
i want hermoine to go back to blaise and work things out i hope u update i really like this story
1,114 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »