Reviews for To Risk It All
Starlight and Moonlight chapter 2 . 3/6/2018
That one time when what? I don't believe they've ever had an uneventful journey.
Starlight and Moonlight chapter 1 . 3/5/2018
Gee, whoever that sailor is, he must hate Aragorn a lot. Maybe Aragorn should've picked some totally random name instead of using Thorongil. Or used some Elvish name, like Estel.
AndurilofTolkien chapter 2 . 1/17/2017
aw ;)
Guest chapter 2 . 12/11/2014
I love how protective Aragorn is of Legolas! Great friendship. Fun story. Write more!
LovewithWars chapter 2 . 10/26/2011
I got goosebumps when Legolas followed the gulls. And wiped my eyes when Aragon sank down crying. Wonderful story. I did notice two spelling mistakes, which is pretty crazy I'm probably wrong but at the beginning and in the part where the sea claims Legolas.
Keji chapter 2 . 5/25/2009
mwahahahaha! Very true, when have their journeys been without any mishaps?

That man got what he deserved! Nobody messes with either of them while the other's around! and thankfully, the captain was understanding, I was almost sure that the whole crew was about to jump them and beat them! to say the truth, i wouldn't have been surprised lol.

thank Ulmo that he was able to take away the sea calling before it even started, THAT was surprising though lol.

i really liked this story, and both chapters were pretty long too.
Keji chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
Oh boy, who did Aragorn manage to piss off now?

Legolas is quite the stubborn elf! If I were Aragorn, I would tie him to a bed post and leave him behind! But in the other hand... if someone has Aragorn in their grasp now, I think his presence is needed.

Wolf, I didn't have a chance to answer your response the other day, but something you should know is, that there's no way in hell I would stop liking your writing! I love your stories man, from the humor all the way down to the cruelty! And yes! I said cruelty!

me loves you man, and having the chance to keep reading your stories is something that i will greatly enjoy. :)

Well, on to the next chapter!
Martiny the one and only still chapter 2 . 10/31/2008
LOL that one time that never was? -laughs untill she dies- Anyway, my catch praise (if you an call it that) at school is 'Me es tired' and my friend was like 'and your speaking in third person' 'I am?' 'wait no, Me is first person?' she said completely confused 'i think so...me is first right?' i said also in complete confusion. this went on for a few minutes, where apon we just laughed and kept walking.
StrangerToTheWorld chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
*chuckles dryly* What a time to get into trouble, poor Estel.
asdfjkl chapter 2 . 8/4/2008
poor aragorn!
ConfuzzledAtLife chapter 2 . 8/3/2008
Aw! That was so sweet. I really like the fact that Aragorn was so upset because he thought he lost Legolas, it almost made me cry too! May be because it's 5:30 in the morning and I've had maximum 2 hours sleep, but still!

Man, I really like your stuff. You're such a brilliant author, I know I've said that before, but it's true. And not only that, you're dedicated. I can tell by the amount of stories you post, and the speed and amount (61 chapter epics - lol! It was still awesome.) that you post. Can't wait for the next post.
from Aranel chapter 2 . 7/19/2008
This is a review I recieved in a private message from Aranel. I have it in quotes, because it is verbatim what she wrote.

"This is rather outdated but I'd read your entry for the Sea theme and

I love how you had Legolas ready to sacrifice everything just because he

feared for Aragorn, and of course, Legolas being given that "gift" - one of

those questions that kept bugging me was how Legolas could have possibly NOT

seen the sea or had the slightest tinge of sea-longing - this sure gave me a

solution I could be satisfied with! )

~Aranel

/~aranellaerien

~

"In peace I will both lie down and sleep, for You alone, O Lord, make me to

dwell in safety." Psa 4:8 (NASB)"
Ruby Sparrow chapter 2 . 6/14/2008
Another great and cute story. I just love reading your fics, when ever I need a short break from a long story I can always count on one of your. They're not long enough to get caught up in but they never leave you hanging like so many others but you also have your long one as well.

Please keep up the great work and I hope that there will be many more great stories to come. _
Aranna Undomiel chapter 2 . 5/6/2008
Nice, Ulmo himself appearing to help Legolas. Much better that wax in your ears, a lot less messy too...LOL

Nah, just kiddin', great ending as usual :) Glad Legolas came along to stop Estel from being killed ;)
ShaolinQueen chapter 2 . 4/27/2008
Legolas, my saviour! (Well, more or less lol).

I loved the encounter with Ulmo, it was magic!

Another great story!