Reviews for The Visitor
gabelou1991 chapter 18 . 6/5
J'aime bien ton histoire.
gabelou1991 chapter 11 . 6/5
Je peux comprendre la réaction de Giles au vu de son statut de Watcher ou ex, de son éducation avec le conseil. Mais pas Xander non cela peut reste canon mais cela montre aussi que son obsession pour Buffy n'est pas fini et/ou n'est pas vraiment amis de Buffy.
Snicket chapter 6 . 3/7
Good story but I was never a fan of the Dawn/Spike friendship and I think you give it too much importance. Spike liked Dawn because she was Buffy's sister. Do you really think he would've hung out with a 15 yr. old girl who happened to meet at the mall?If not for Dawn's connection to Buffy, Spike wouldn't have noticed her.
Snicket chapter 4 . 3/7
So far I like this story but Dawn riding on Spike's back is a bit much and on the absurd side.
Spuffles chapter 15 . 5/17/2014
No wasn't to Mich as perfect they should have had that on the show like this fic a lot it highlights the uniqueness of of Spike :)
Guest chapter 15 . 3/8/2014
I love,love,love this fanfic! But I do also love angel and that was a bit harsh...but nevertheless as I said love this fabric!
goldseadragon chapter 3 . 2/18/2013
This is so much better than canon! She SHOULD have beaten the hell out of Riley for playing mind games when her mom was inches from death.
FFLjm12B chapter 15 . 1/27/2013
Wonderful way to end the chapter and the Buffy-Angel conversation.
FFLjm12B chapter 14 . 1/27/2013
Sorry to see that Joyce is feeling miserable again - I sure hope you don't do the same to her as the series did. Like very much how you show that Spike can set priorities so quickly.
FFLjm12B chapter 11 . 1/26/2013
Enjoyed your story very much -
FFLjm12 chapter 17 . 9/29/2012
A pleasure reading this work - well done.
FFLjm12 chapter 4 . 9/29/2012
Don't know if you still check your reviews - hope so. Just wanted to say how much I am enjoying your story.
GhostofaSaint chapter 18 . 1/26/2012
Dude, that was better than the actual thing in so many ways! And with an end like that, does that mean there's a sequal? :D
spike'smate chapter 18 . 6/20/2010
bloody marvellous story
spike'smate chapter 13 . 6/20/2010
loved it when angel fainted priceless!