Reviews for bitter & Sweet
Starshima chapter 3 . 4/6
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW INU&SEES 4EEVVEERR!
ShyCake chapter 3 . 12/3/2014
Aww, this is really good. I hope you pick it back up someday. I will be waiting...here...waiting T.T
ankwhat chapter 3 . 11/9/2014
Please finish this great story.
SesshomaruFreak chapter 3 . 2/12/2014
Very interesting so far...now where's the rest? Did it get continued under another name? If not, than this makes at least 20 fanfics that stop in the middle, just when getting really good. Don't get me wrong, it's a great story. It's just that I am tired of getting really into a story, only to have it drop off and they haven't been updated in at least 5 years.
Cleanna chapter 3 . 12/7/2013
Really great story! Please update it ASAP cuz u left it at such an intense part that it's killing me, at having to wait for the next chapter
Guest chapter 3 . 11/9/2013
Um is there more
Guest chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
What happens next?
Gah plz tell me there is more
Tina79479 chapter 3 . 7/30/2013
Wow! Only 3 chapters so far and this story already looks like it 's gonna be a great one! This story is truly amazing, from the spelling to the wording! I find it amazing how you manage to get the personalities of the characters spot on! All the reactions of Inuyasha and Sesshomaru are very accurate to how they would've reacted on the show, if something like this would've occurred. I understand that you have many other things to do than spend all of your time here on fanfiction, like many do. Don't rush on trying to complete the next chapter! Take all the time you need because in the end, the longer it takes the more refreshing and rewarding the next chapter will be! Keep on the excellent writing! I'm so following this story right now!
Mouse chapter 3 . 7/29/2013
Please continue this. O It's so good and well written!
lynx-heart2309 chapter 3 . 7/13/2013
This was really good. I'm interested to see how you pull of the male-prego thing but I'm excited.
lalamookie chapter 3 . 4/19/2013
Epic!
GabbyGirl chapter 3 . 4/15/2013
Wow I red the story up till now and I have to say you can keep the characters in character it's like u know exactly how they're su post to act without a problem it's unreal :D enyway can't wait til the next chapter XOXO but don't go loco(a) over it k? XD
Guest chapter 3 . 12/31/2012
I can't wait for the next chapter!
goldkitsune chapter 3 . 9/6/2012
please please please please finish this story i love it so much please plese please
matchynishi chapter 3 . 5/5/2012
It's too bad this story seems to be abandoned, coz it's one of the few well written fics of this subject with proper characterization. :p Would have been interesting to see this plot develop! Enjoyed the fic nonetheless. :)