Reviews for Miscalculated Decisions
estelin chapter 3 . 7/3/2010
this was excellent.
Angel Of Darkness808 chapter 3 . 2/9/2009
Update soon and Sesshomaru better work hard to get Gome-chan back even though I love sess he just better,

Smexy Darkness Angel
candycorn87 chapter 3 . 9/1/2008
aweasome chapter! i cant wait for the next!
SakuraBlossom24 chapter 3 . 8/21/2008
update soon pretty please and a lifetime of lonilness will be continued?

no im not bribing you! XD or am i?
SakuraBlossom24 chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
Thats what you get for leaving Kagome you pompus ass you! but i still love ya sesshy!:D lovley begining
Orchidaceae chapter 3 . 8/18/2008
more more please... update as soon as you can... loving your story...
Ms. Ace chapter 3 . 7/29/2008
Wow, its getting spiced up! I love it so far! the suspense of who will is drawing me in! I wonder what will happen next!

Updated soon please!
red24ly chapter 3 . 7/15/2008
I LOVE IT! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Lady Kalewyn chapter 3 . 7/12/2008
hehehe this is really good congratz i love it please continue
ClanCrusher chapter 3 . 7/10/2008
A/N Yawn! I really need a new muse who isn’t a night owl. My spelling and grammar is going down quicker than a “sat” Inuyasha. Please read and review.

Well, at least you're honest with yourself. Your formatting in particular has gone down to the lowest levels of hell reserved for the likes of Naraku and the dirty old anime perverts.

I don't know why it's this chapter in particular, the others seem to be fine. Either way, here's a recap.

When someone new is speaking...START A NEW PARAGRAPH! It really is that simple. Crappy meshed together paragraphs like these...

Kagome felt her anger rise. She had forgotten how much the green toad had annoyed her. “Shut up you smelly toad!”, she snapped. “Quiet wench! I am a youkai! Therefore I am superior to you. I AM not a toad I am an IMP!”, Jaken squawked angrily. Kagome counted slowly to fifty, the toad was really asking to be purified.

“Silence, Jaken! You are addressing the mother of my heir. Are you implying that my pup is of lower blood than you are?”, Sesshomaru snarled. “Of course not, My Lord! Master Jushiro is of the noblest blood. Forgive this lowly servant for…”, the “imp” spluttered.

Become...

Kagome counted slowly to fifty, the toad was really asking to be purified.

See? Much better. I wish you luck in your paragraphing ventures.

Sincerely,

ClanCrusher
RebornRose1992 chapter 3 . 7/9/2008
hahaha poor kagome!
REDWOLF chapter 3 . 7/9/2008
OUTSTANDING!
SImiLAr tO siLEncE chapter 3 . 7/9/2008
this was a wonderful chapter! please update soon!
Sesshomaru12262 chapter 3 . 7/9/2008
I just love this story! Can't wait for more updates.
Kaghomaru chapter 3 . 7/9/2008
i really liked this story but i think that the drangon...has gotta go..tehe...well i can't wait for your update...

_Kaghomaru_