Reviews for More Now Than Yesterday
beautiful-sadness chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
Wow, totally SAINW. I can see this happening. Love the relationship between Leo and Raph and I understand your point about Don and the parallel worlds. Congrats!
Yoline Nimai chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Great story, thank you!
LuffyMarra chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Good story. I always like the raph and Leo moments.
Jenihenpen chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
I adore the dry humour in this. Nice to see them reaching out and still having that natural brotherly bond despite the events that made them part.
Princess613 chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
Nice story.
Amy Hamato chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
in the show as same as it never was Leo is blind, dufus
thehappystalkerball chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
Aw, that was sad. I liked the interaction between Leonardo and Raphael. You could really feel their pain when they started talking about Don not being "ours." All of it was just so sad. Great little piece!
KarasuOokami chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
Reading this, it was really touching. Alot of feeling. I wish they'd have hinted at where the other Donatello went in the show.
calliopechild chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
There's a kind of sweet melancholy to this whole fic, and I love it. Some of your lines are just amazing; like the title line "more now than yesterday" and "Raph wasn't so good at figuring Leo out anymore". A very nice job, and thank you for the great read. :D
dearjoan chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
Yay, references to both X-Files and Stargate!

D

This really fits into SAINW quite well!
Longing for Leo chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
OMG I love it! It just seems so natural. It really fits the pieces of SAINW together. And I just love it when Leo & Raph are getting along. Sweet story...continue?
WarrinPeace chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
I really liked this story, so good job to you! Leo and Raph stories that don't involve really long arguments or someone almost dying for them to talk are a little hard to come by, so really great work! I hope you write another one soon!
Mainframe chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
This is wonderful! Sad, but wonderfully written.

You really know the characters well, the dialogue’s is excellent!

I've read your other TMNT one-shots and have to say you have an uncanny knack for finding just the right opening in the episodes where one of your little fic's will slot in perfectly.

This was a wonderfully bittersweet moment you wrote; the interaction between Leo and Raph rang true, they (mostly Raph) bent enough to move on. So even though they had both realised, with bitter disappointment, that this is not their Donny, his mere presence has been enough to resurrect what’s left of their family, galvanise them all into action, rekindle a slim hope of victory, and put some old wounds to rest.

Beautiful writing. If I remember right I read on LJ your fic set in the dinosaur museum? Loved that one too. Again you’re excellent at the family dynamic’s.

Must fav this! ;)
Mikey's Kunoichi chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
Awesome story!
anon737 chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
What you wrote is a good possibility. And certainly Raph turned out to be right about what happened. Good job.