Reviews for Switchback
kuromi123 chapter 6 . 8/21/2012
I love this, it totally portrays them perfectly :)
nightwing5723 chapter 6 . 8/16/2012
Violentshadow chapter 2 . 8/2/2012
Violentshadow chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
MavenAlysse chapter 6 . 7/18/2012
Damn. Well done.
Poor Nightwing. To be changed against your will - to see those you love grow old and die while you remain the same.
I'm surprised he didn't dip Slade in plasticine - turn him into a living statue. What? It wouldn't kill him. ::evil grin::

I actually feel a bit of pity for Slade - he's never going to have Nightwing on his side - forever wanting, but never having.

Thanks for sharing.
Janiqua chapter 6 . 6/6/2012
Great story! Wish it was longer! Absolutely loved it!
Archpedant chapter 6 . 4/27/2012

I wanted somebody to take Rose Wilson hostage

and make Slade choose whether to do the immortality thing to Dick

or keep mystery kidnapper from putting out his daughter's eyes.

Although honestly he's a complete bastard to her later on; he really cared in the original arc. That's what I'm counting.

Plus since this is Titans cartoon continuity and the setting is smaller she's probably not Ravager, or at least lives a less fucked-up life. I mean, look at Titans Jericho.

...when put on the line to prove she's there and alive, she'd probably still be more likely to demand to know who he's pissed off now than ask to be saved. Although she always wanted to be family. He had to really screw her over before she gave up on him, which is why that whole 'have her foster family killed so she'll agree to be apprentice' thing was so weird. Let alone go through that and then implant Kryptonite in her skull so she and Dick can fight Superman better. He doesn't even care about Superman. Of course, Deathstroke turned into much more of a bastard after Slade appeared in a children's cartoon. Less antihero.

Hmn. Comic characterizations. No sense.

Anyway someone holding Rose hostage to stop Deathstroke from making Nightwing immortal. That would have been cool.
Hane no Zaia chapter 6 . 3/5/2012
Kind of sad... but really awesome.

Thanks for sharing
Lost-Remembrance chapter 6 . 7/10/2011
Lovely story albeit sad in concept. Keep up the good work!
AYMK00 chapter 6 . 3/29/2011
aww, poor little baby D:

It was sad reading about Bruce aging. I still just can't get over the fact that even Batman is just a symbol, and the people wearing the masks are bound by time. I guess reading this story had me thinking the same thoughts as when I watched the final episode of Batman Beyond - when Bruce's last son stood by him as he was aged and weak;;; Needless to say, I teared up.

I'm looking forward to your next update!
Mischiefs-Hawk chapter 3 . 4/16/2010
didn't expect slade to give nightwing up like that