Reviews for Cyber Space Sweetheart
The flashback was preetty cute :3
xBitterSweetDreamsx chapter 11 . 7/19/2011
Great fic
xBitterSweetDreamsx chapter 10 . 7/19/2011
Did tenten divorce kankurou then
anon chapter 2 . 5/23/2011
nejis so hopelessly romantic. how sweet and so way beyond incredible this story is. creative mind you have. i admire this masterpiece you have written. ill continue to review from time to time. i dont usually review since im lazy and i dont have a fanfic account. but i wanted you to know that i give this fic five stars already. love the technology you came up with. lyrics explained the moment and it sure hell saved neji. just bautiful. pardon my lower case i's since im using a different technology and it's hrd enough for me to type
GejimayuGirl chapter 4 . 7/6/2010
Ryuki's a dog... lol. Love it.
GejimayuGirl chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
A title that might fit is "Digital Love." It's the title of a Daft Punk song, but it seems to fit.
GejimayuGirl chapter 2 . 7/6/2010
A typo you might want to fix:

"Lee said as he stood behind the couch, peeing at the laptop's screen..."

I don't think you intended to have Lee-kun urinating on Gai's laptop. I got a really good laught out of that...

But really, otherwise, very sweet chapter.
Midnight Insomniac chapter 11 . 6/28/2010
AMAMZING! Need I say more?
song for you chapter 10 . 6/17/2010
okay, this chapter made me cry hella hard. when they started to share the dance...tears jst started to stream down and my nose started to run...i love this chapter.
Kupcake1010 chapter 11 . 9/12/2008
That was amazing! I love this story! :D
ByE ByE RobIn chapter 8 . 7/29/2008
Love the A/N, wow. Mistress of torture, tlga! ))
ByE ByE RobIn chapter 7 . 7/29/2008
What does 'titter' mean? Gomen Nassai, GM ako eh. SERIOUS. What does it mean? And that is so true! Neji IS a stuck-up blehead with a major superiority complex! ))
ByE ByE RobIn chapter 5 . 7/12/2008
haha. ayos! lingerie pa si kanky! xD
ByE ByE RobIn chapter 2 . 7/9/2008
haha. awesome. DAMMIT NEJI! WHY DIDNT YOU KISS HER? IT COULDVE LED TO A LEMON CHAP! RAPE NEJI RAPE! .
I DON'T WANNA SAY chapter 11 . 5/28/2008
I have a Q & A for you...Will you make a NejiTen fanfic dealing with horses?Please...I love horses..:3