Reviews for Lufian
IrishxCoffee chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
(Jessie, I'm using Okami's acount)
LOL! I was waiting for the Mary-Sue thing! It's SOO FUNNY! LOL!
ROLF!
S.N.S chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
OMG! You made me laugh so loud. I accidentally stumbled upon this fic, since I rarely read Doctor Who fanfics (I am WAY behind in watching the show; I missed season three when it aired on the BBC, so now I am waiting for Dutch television to FINALLY air it and because I am so behind and want to see it in the correct order, I don't read fanfics to avoid spoilers - and you so don't care about this. ROFL). Anyway, your summary got me intrigued and I am not sorry I read it. Terrific fic - one of the best Mary Sue bashing I ever read.

They'll try to get into Barty Crouch's pants. ROFL. Poor Tennant, but it is his fault. That's what you get if you sent the Mary Sues to the Potterverse - you run into them again, and again, and again, and again. They're timeless and have seemingly endless regeneration cycles. Shivers.

I loved your portrayal of the doctor. It was spot on. The way he talked and all. And I adored his explanation to the Mary Sue and the method in which he got rid of her, very doctor who-ish. Congrats on that. (I wish we could get rid of all of them so easily. Where is the Doctor when you need him the most?).

I also adored how you got every cliche possible. The bouncing, the clothes, the over important shopping, the looks, the virginity, knowing things better than the primary characters (after all, the Doctor would definitely need instructions on how to operate the Tardis.), the everyone admiring her and looking at her gorgeous curves (in all the right places! snort), and well, I could go on forever. If it is out there, you nailed it. Kudoos.

I also adored when she said she wasn't a Mary Sue, just like a review reply from THEM. LMAO!

So, thanks a lot for making me laugh and for a half hour of incredible fun.

xx Nerys (who is using the joined account at the moment and is too lazy to change her login status, but Serpie won't mind).
thecolouryes chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
WOO! Another amazing Sue-Bashing fic. I LOVE these. I need to write one of my own. It's probably the own form of parody I haven't tried at some point. And they're always so hilarious! Well. Yeah. Good story!

Lucy
Basic Aquatics chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
Ha... blatant self-insertion
New1Romantic chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
He he he. B-R-I-L-L-I-A-N-T. Loved the ending, great twist.
Sue D. Nym chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
And another one bites the dust.

Heh...dang, they really have started cropping up for Ten, haven't they? It's not like the Doctor hasn't been attractive before, people! Five was younger when he started than Tennant, and HE'S BLOND! IN A CRICKET OUTFIT. How is that not adorable? The other Doctors need more love. Maybe not Mary Sue love, but...hugs anyway.

Like, you never ever see fanfics about the first three! Two was huggable. AND THERE WAS JAMIE! :D And what about Six? I'm sure he'd have been really...um...lovely if he had had better scripts.

...Okay, so maybe there's good reason for no fan inserts with Six, what with the Companion attacking and the blinding outfit...

And I thought Eccleston was quite handsome, myself, and I'm not even out of college yet. o_O;;
Jon'ic Recheio chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
*rolls on the floor shaking with laughter* That was brilliant! Loved it! It was made so much sweeter at the end when the Doctor sent Wonder-Sue into the Potterverse, loved that bit. What really got me though, was that the entire story sounded like the Doctor talking, I mean really talking, which made it even funnier, nice job!

Jonic
ell chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
this seems like a good story, but i dont like the style its writen in, if you rush the story people will probally rush readinging, i only read half of it then i had to stop.

no offence, this could be a great story but its just too silly.

from ell