Reviews for Here We Go
QueenofYourWorld chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
This is funny as hell. Randy is my favortie in the WWE as of now. The man is fine. Anyway you wrote everyone well and even though i like john i could not help but laugh at him. If she is smart she will sneak out of her bed room and find Randy's. LOL this was awesome.
xtobelovedx chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
*giggles* That was totally cute! :D
Sarcastic Nightmare chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
The way it ends make it seem like so much more than a one-shot *sighs* lol anyways cute!
moonsaultsandmischief chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
haha funny love it
randxgirl chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
this was a good read! yeah.. it's something light and just something for viewing pleasure.. it sure made me laugh at times though..

i so wanna be shawn's kid after reading this.. or hunter's kid..

thanks for this! good job!
Pinayprincesa chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
LOL:P Boyz will b Boys
XxBeautyFairytaleOfJorrieXx chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
HAHA! that was so funny! aww Shawn being a protective father lol and H I felt sorry for John Cena lol he's my fave!...No surprise Randy was cocky I don't like him anymore :)

“Yeah! She’s practically my daughter to so, hands and EYES off,” Triple H warned, giving them all an evil look. cacked me up!

and this

the only one we can trust around her is John because we know that he’s a moron and will screw everything up,” Shawn tried to whisper to Triple H.

“I know what you mean, his game does suck,” Triple H agreed.

“Hey! I can hear you two,” John said from where he was sitting.

Awesome one shot! you could have added Torrie in this somehow sorry I'm a jorriefan :P
blehhh chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
FUNNY STORY! I know this is a one - shot..but you should write more...or more humourous stories! :D..lol..you do hate Cena don't you..well he aint superman for sure like they portray him..:P..yup..you wrot Randy really well!

GREAT STORY! A JOB WELL DONE!