Reviews for Belong
lucimonk chapter 8 . 1/29/2011
i like this a lot. i'm a sucker for dominant akira and cute hikaru toooo
Akimi24 chapter 7 . 4/26/2009
I love angst and drama. I also love gyarandoh, it's my favorite doujinshi-ka! x3 both their stories and art are gorgeous. Overall, awesome fic!
Deon Van Rednal chapter 8 . 3/10/2009
Like it. You really are a good story teller.

CreotiaFlayier chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
I loved this! I wish that you would and could have continued this. Even though there migh not have been much left to Touya and Shindou, certainly you could have developed the blossoming relationship in the extra story! Two thumbs and two big toes up for this!
leyu02o.O wait leviathan02 too chapter 6 . 7/5/2008
during the sai part gahh that was so beautiful *sinff* I just couldn't hold back the tears you're a god!
Hime chapter 8 . 6/25/2008
Hi! I wanted to say that I enjoyed the "written" version of this doujinshi, one that I have read and enjoyed before. I love this groups works. Anyhoo, I thought that you're writing style was very similar to that of a Japanese novel as well as the that of the doujinshi itself. I also liked the last scene with Waya's point of view. There were many times in your story that you would write a simple line that was just absolutely perfect for the scene. Thanks for an enjoyable story!
Unrelenting chapter 8 . 6/7/2008
you should make another story of waya's luv(says it suductivly) i would totally love it if you sis you already have your fist chp. this may come off a little disturbing but you sould make Waya a total freak in the sack! (srry for the creepiness sort of spur of the moment)
Unrelenting chapter 2 . 6/7/2008
aw dam dam dam dam why didnt he look around stupid luv stroy and u such gud writter
digiMist chapter 8 . 5/9/2008
So sad! I feel really bad for Waya, and he is totally in love with his friend. Then Hikaru says he's glad that they are friends! The drama in Hikago, or atleast in this story, is intense!

Thanks for the chapter!
digiMist chapter 7 . 5/9/2008
Wow. Touya is a sex fiend. The chapter was wonderful and I'm sad that it is the end, but the Waya story seems interesting.

I'm looking forward to future stories!
digiMist chapter 6 . 5/9/2008
Great chapter! I really liked it and am glad that everything worked out between the two.
digiMist chapter 5 . 4/30/2008
I'm so happy! Sai gave his consent and now Hikaru can get together with Touya!

This chapter was great and really well written. Thanks for the update!
digiMist chapter 4 . 4/23/2008
This is really good. It shows how Hikaru still isn't over Sai, but it doesn't really seem like he is trying to get over him. The tension between him and Touya is great, and I can't wait to read more. PLease try and update again soon!
boronia chapter 4 . 4/23/2008
O good story, I'm not keen on lemons, but i'm a sucker for lots of angst... and you can't go past angry sex for angst.

And i really love your characterization of akira, it's like he's approaching quiet slightly controlled insanity... or has already reached it. Loved him waking up with the hang over.

I want to know how hikaru will react to... well that.

poor thing, being taken advantage of, and in a public park none the less.

Anyway, it's very gripping, please continue.
Astrido chapter 3 . 4/20/2008
hi, i dont know if you notived, but you have annonymous reviews disabled. i like this so far, but i think you shouldnt switch the perspective. its more exciting, if its just from touyas POV.

i just dont know if touya would be so possessive, or if hed be hurt by shindous refusal and break up with him, to make him pay attention.