Reviews for Dragon Riders Chronicles
DarkRaider08 chapter 13 . 7/24/2008
Well that was a very exciting and very well written story all the way, this one is going to my favorites but now I'm off the read the other one.
DarkRaider08 chapter 12 . 7/24/2008
Oh boy the finalle is coming and I'm at the edge of my seat here, this is really great.
DarkRaider08 chapter 11 . 7/24/2008
I realy realy like this story, need I say more?
DarkRaider08 chapter 10 . 7/23/2008
Well this chapter really tossed my out of my chair, I simply just can't stop reading.
DarkRaider08 chapter 9 . 7/23/2008
It's amazing how you come up withe these ideas and such and you're saying you're not a good writter? Well I think otherwise, in the meantime keep up the good work.
DarkRaider08 chapter 8 . 7/23/2008
Well one thing is I didn't expect to see Alugard again but then again that's the wat it works with villains and it's getting better and better, keep up the good work.
DarkRaider08 chapter 7 . 7/22/2008
Wow Wow WOW that was an extremely actiob-packed chapter not to mention the ending part was really cool.
DarkRaider08 chapter 6 . 7/22/2008
Absolutely amazing! a robotized Scyther, that's a really cool sight.
DarkRaider08 chapter 5 . 7/22/2008
what an amazing turn of events, to think that I almost said this story is boring, sure as hell isn't boring now but how can male dragons have eggs? and another thing your story shows how Pokemon and humans work great as a team.
DarkRaider08 chapter 4 . 7/22/2008
That chapter was a litte creepy with Firestorm almost cutting Nightslice's head off and with the zombies I must admit and I think i should turn on the lights in my room now *worried smile in his face*
DarkRaider08 chapter 3 . 7/22/2008
well this is gettig more mysterious by the minute, can't wai to read more.
DarkRaider08 chapter 2 . 7/22/2008
I think the battles in this chapter was a little rushed but other than that it was great.
DarkRaider08 chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
Sounds very interesting, keep up the good work.
GirlWaterShaman chapter 4 . 2/19/2008
"Flawless victory." Firestorm smiled. He stared down at the bloodstained sword in his claws. "Fatality." he added in as an after thought.

Mortal Kombat reference in a Pokemon fanfic...ah...you win the Internet. XD
Azure Ghidorah chapter 13 . 7/26/2006
Dm02: I must say this is very interesting. You were about to lose my intrest but at that split second I happened upon your little plot twist about Kris' past. And her hands stiffen up? I am starting to think that that couldn't be an aftermath effect on a month old battle. I feel that is a hint to /something/. I will not voice my thoughts on the matter, but I will give what one might call a riddle or a clue for those who have not read the sequel and that is,

'You can only understand one's view on the world until you see the world as they do in contrast as you see it.'

P.S. Sorry for the long review.