Reviews for 25 minutes
WeRMental chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
... That... was... so ... SAD TT. Dang... I wanna cry XD But really well written D
NaruSakuIno20 chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
Hey continue the story
Alia chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
awww poor naruto but i do luv sasuino!
SadGirl91 chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
it was sad yet i love it, thats what he gets he had 5 long years, why would she wait for him and if Sasuke showed ger that she loves him, then good for her, LOVE YOU INO333

any body in the right mind would have done the damn thing
ShikaInoInuKikIchiHime36 chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
omg thats really sad...why naruto why

aww i like the ending u should of contiuned but o well good job
jin.toshikazu chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
hello, inori inoshii. _ i just dropped by to thank you for the review and the PM. reviews always make me happy, but they're extra special when they're from fellow pinoys. yes, i am half filipino, my mom is from the wonderful city of san fernando in pampanga. _

now this work of yours is aptly genre'd - it just screams drama! _ it doesn't have the much-wanted happy ending, but i do think that you put in enough angst and drama to make it work. and while i can't say naruto and ino are that much in character, i can say that i appreciated this fic as much as you told me you appreciated mine. _

i am looking forward to hearing from you in the future. _ again, many thanks!
NS4ever chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
Aww...that was so sad damn if only he arrived 25 minutes earlier!But that was an awesome one-shot!
kiwi4me chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
wow this is sad... but i could've sworn i reviewed this already!

its good and it ended bittersweet... hm...

good job.
SuilsSaifir chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
EVILNESS! Gah! Sad times! You pull off bittersweet amazingly!

*le sigh*

Good fic!

Sina xx
Coco-Minu chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
Sad. ):
TCurry chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
very sad, but what was he twenty five minutes late for? did the marriage already happen? must have missed it.
NarutoL0ver chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
Really good I luv it! It was really sweet you should do a sequal about how they move on or something.
tetsunosuke12 chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
dats sad i feel sorry 4 naruto how could u T_T but please conttinue this story and please make it naruino for real
littleonegi chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
Shit this is good. I hope you keep going.
thinking-about-it chapter 1 . 4/21/2008