Reviews for A Friend In Need
lanternheart chapter 2 . 1/2/2012
Ahahahaha, Sam always seems to pick out monsters xD Madison, Ruby, etc xD Just wait a few years Sam... you have an apparent kink for supernatural things xD

I never liked Angel... O.K., in the beginning I did... I knew something was off xD

Wow, really embarrassing moments for Sammy xD
lanternheart chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
This is only a two-shot? THAT'S JUST WRONG! D: It deserves to be longer.

*low whistle* Sam really got lucky xD
ccase13 chapter 2 . 9/23/2011
Sam just can't keep from getting with supernatural women.
doyleshuny chapter 2 . 9/3/2009
I'm kind of sad that Angel turned out being the killer but I kind of thought that might happen. Poor little virgin Sammy.): Oh well it's better that Sammy didn't make that leap with crazy girl. Sammy deserves better. I SO LOVE SAMMY! I SO LOVE DEAN! I was never really crazy about John Winchester. I always thought he tended to treat Sammy badly at times. He had zero patience with the kid. I REALLY liked thgis. Very well written!
suz mc chapter 2 . 3/25/2009
okay. How had I missed this? Sam researching sex was just so, so, Sammified. And Dean's sex talk was perfect Dean.

So, I guess Sam's always had a thing about bangin' monsters.
funkyhigh chapter 2 . 6/1/2008
Awesome fic!
amyblair chapter 2 . 5/26/2008
This was very sexy and it was actually my favorite part, you wrote it very well. Great job. I enjoy Dean being the "bad ass experienced" big brother. You did a good job writing Sam so sweet, so vulnerable - so in need, even to just make a friend.

I look forward to reading more of your stories.
spnMom chapter 2 . 5/7/2008
Yummy! Great story, Kinda hot too! Get it, hot :-)
Floralia chapter 2 . 4/26/2008
I normally have a very low tolerance for anything cringy, but I absolutely love all the ‘talks’ in this. They’re really well done. And you know how I feel about Dean’s influence on Sam’s decision making process. The ending banter is just perfect too. Another great read.
Deej1957 chapter 2 . 4/21/2008
hey, just wanted to let you know I liked this little story! I'm glad Sam had decided to not have sex with Angel.

Deej
BlueEyedDemonLiz chapter 2 . 4/21/2008
Aw lovely ending to a great story. Thank you for the fab read. I do enjoy your stuff so much. Liz x
ephiny63 chapter 2 . 4/21/2008
Hey Sweety

for some reason my alert didn't work but I still managed to find the update. Great ending, I loved the Sam and Dean snarkiness, that was so good especially at the end.

So Angel was a naughty girl after all, hmm had a feeling! LOL

Great little story and I'm looking forward to your next ones

hugs Shelly
PhoenixDragonDreamer chapter 2 . 4/20/2008
Gorgeous, dear! Absolutely flawless! Poor Sam *sigh*...

*smishes you adoringly*

Mandy
calcium77 chapter 2 . 4/20/2008
Great story. Kind of short...but then I am greedy for good stories so I always want more :-) I think it just seemed short.

Glad to see you have so many stories in the works! I am looking forward to every one of them.

Thanks again!

Kat
sendintheclowns chapter 2 . 4/20/2008
Sam goes to Dean with his questions on sex and females. *cringes*

This chapter had a lot of action. And I like the realization Sam has about his family at the end.

Another winner :)