Reviews for chRONicles: Uncle David
Skyogenic chapter 2 . 11/4/2008
That was a really nice installment for chRONicles. I like the supposed cause of Drakken's blue skin, abnormally small hands, and why he called himself Drakken in the first place. Apparently Uncle David was Ron's inspiration for the naco and his "never be normal" look on life.

Continue writing your amazing fics, SC!

~Karen
Skyogenic chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
Another great addition to the chRONicles series, SC. (I know I haven't reviewed your fics in FOREVER, but I'm trying to catch myself up now! XD)

I really like how this installment is turning out. Seems to me that Ron's "happy" birthday isn't going so well, and I'm interested in seeing how this will all turn out. On to the next chapter!

Keep up the great work, SC!

~Karen
PlotPilot chapter 2 . 4/28/2008
WOW, WOW, and Double WOW! Beautiful ending to this

story, simply beautiful. I wish my overly melodramatic, stupid, and idiotic brother had let me know about this chapter when it came out, and not now, 3 days later. I was so looking forward to this, and then he forgets to tell me until today, when he is reviewing. Oh well. Another wonderful addition to the chRONicles series, keep it up.

Plotpilot
Duckypenga chapter 2 . 4/28/2008
First off: I AM SO SORRY! I am just a worm! I am not worthy to be in the (virtual) presence of such greatness! I promise I will review MUCH sooner next time!

Well, now that that's done with, down to business. Great finish to the story, and even some fluff. AWW! Sorry I never got back to you on my guesses. On the plus side however, Alexis and I's biology paper got a 100%! (By the way, I was totally wrong about how the story would end.) Great work, keep it up.

Duckypenga.
screaming phoenix chapter 2 . 4/26/2008
That has to be the best explainination of how Drakken turned blue I have read. Wow, Ron died. That goes a long way to understand his 'never be normal' behavior. Hard to be serious when about life when something like that happens to you so young.

Good Job.
kaiokken chapter 2 . 4/26/2008
Nice way to carry it through to the end. Well done man.
Mengsk chapter 2 . 4/26/2008
Wait a minute. Why do dead people always know the future anyway?
Mengsk chapter 2 . 4/26/2008
Ah man. Back from the dead stories are always so cheesy.

Would have prefered it if Dave said "Watch out for Shawn, he's a nightmare." The Mrs Dr P bit was cool though.

Probably the most thought I've come across as to why Drakken's blue. I can think of one other guy who tried to address the issue, and his story was never completed.

Kim waiting by his hospital bed predictable, yet cute all the same.
FireStorm2K7 chapter 2 . 4/26/2008
BOOYAHH! Great ending to another excellent story. Looking forward to the next one.
CajunBear73 chapter 2 . 4/26/2008
A few bright sparks from the gloom of Uncle David's passing. A future cousin, some words of perserverence and love about Ron's future, and there's always the understood hope for a bright future for this little group of 'family'.

Interesting 'birth' of Drakken from this mini-adventure.

Some groundwork laid for several things that were to become a part of Ron's, and Kim's, futures. Dave was right: she does love him, but sometimes has a funny way of showing it. I think a definitive sign came through loud and clear in his room, but they are 11 and this is an unknown to them and the results of the dings and knocks of daily life will mask what they feel inside for each other for about 5 or so years...

CB73
Captain IT chapter 2 . 4/26/2008
Great story! I love the way you work in the lyric at the last part of the story you son-of-a-cornhusker.

Keep it KP real

Captain IT
Kwebs chapter 2 . 4/25/2008
The ending was great. I really don't know what else to way. Keep up the stories Samurai.
kaiokken chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
Seriously tragig dude... seriously. er...(ahem)...

Another well told one man. A horrible sitch to be in, not to mention the fact that there is more sad news in store for our blonde friend...

Keep em comin man... as always, well done.

kaiokken.
screaming phoenix chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
Wow, a lot darker than your usual,well written and compeling. Did I just read about Ron dying? Can't wait to see what you do next.
Mengsk chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
Now see, the problem with killing Ron is that it hard for him to be in the next chapter. Thus making the Ch-Ron-icles theme a little inaccurate.

Good chapter. You have a flare for tradgic drama.