Reviews for Tangled Sheets
Very good!
Chocolatelilac101 chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
This Is probably the most romantic lemon I read! :D
DivineKitten chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
Amazingly sweet! Great job!
Swandie chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
this is too sweet! And I love how u write the story, esp Cloud's feelings
BananaPeaceMonkeyKarmi chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
Ohmygoodness, all I have to say, is that his fic is absolutely beautiful!
loudmusic chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
You are pretty much the first author who made me love Cloud and Tifa ever since I started reading about them a couple of months ago. Everytime I reread your stories about them, I just get happy.

You're a fantastic writer and your stories are just well-written. Plus, i love the romance as well and can't get enough of it.
K chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
That was very sweet :)
mom calling chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
I just love this little scene-I think there is some awkwardness in some of the sentence structure or word choices, but it by no means takes away the intimacy of their lovemaking. Gentle yet deeply passionate... Tifa and Cloud really are writing the book and I love how you let us respectfully share such a private and magical time. Thanks mc
SheilatheArtist chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
So Beautiful1! fulfilling... so beautiful...
Rikkautro Efaltia chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
weheh... usually i don't really reviews to a lemon.

but really, i know cloud was love making with tifa,

but i don't get it as a lemon. it's just like a sweet story for me. you don't expose it too much, and for me it's good for (or as) a fluff.

and i do really like (sorry, really I mean) the ending when Cloud woke up beside Tifa. 0

Keep on going, Ash Ai!
gukkiez chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
LOVEEDD IT! LOL It's cute!
deathsgreeneyedangel chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
wow. this was a beautiful story. great job!
bakamoji chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
ohh! I loved it! That was so very cute. Food for my soul! :3

Hope to see more of it,

keep up your good work,

your sweety

TechNomaNcer28 chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
Cute beautifully 's emotions are so deep and raw here.I love this the way he thinks of her here.
laura chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
this would be a first for me, it was totally beautiful and amazing, u captured cloud to perfection, not overtly dramatic, or mushy, and not so stoic that the story wouldnt flow. i praise u cuz not many authors could pull this off, i hope u continue writing them and congratulations on this story.