Reviews for Training: Hinata
ScarletVirus33 chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
Was that supposed to be a training session or a full blown make out session? At times I really can't tell seeing how Naruto was stroking her body like he was petting a cat.

I understand he was trying to aid her in finding the tenketsu within her body but I swear all the while it kind of reminded me of the iconic love scene in "Ghost" with Patrick Swayze wooing Demi Moore while she was shaping that clay vase. Just goes to show the best authors can make a T rated fic seem raunchy in nature: and it appears "Ikari666" has got this down to a science.

Throughout this whole experience I'm surprised Hinata didn't faint dead away but to her credit she stuck with it and completed the training exercise. If Naruto wasn't so hung up on being Hokage he would make one hell of a instructor in the arts. It just tickles my funny bone seeing the blond jinchuriki being all serious and insightful when we all know he has a penchant for pulling pranks and causing mayhem.

This story just goes to prove Naruto and Hinata were meant to be despite the blond savior being oblivious to her feelings. I can only hope that Kishimoto-san doesn't screw things up and deny us the one thing we as fans were waiting to see ever since Hinata confessed her feelings to him. Naruto needs to wake up and view the forest for the trees and stop pining for something that doesn't want to be anything other than a friend (I'm talking about Sakura, of course).

Until next time, SV33 out!
Anime Fan 295647 chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
cool
Raj8 chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
wow this is an interestin idea cant really work with whit what I kno of the byakugan and its abilitys but thats why this isfanfiction
daniel 29 chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
“But, since you need the mirror to see the holes,” Naruto continued, “that means you have to memorize the locations of your tenketsu above all else. Knowing how far to push the chakra increase is pointless if you can’t find them in the middle of battle. And that means…” He leaned in to whisper in her ear. “You have to know your body. Completely.”

Erotic but sensible comes to mind.

At least Naruto's causal affections are honest
moonangel511 chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
That was a good fluffy for a second there I thought Hinata and Naruto were going to go all the way. But It was neat all the same. It definitely was not the ending I had suspected. Bye! XD XD XD
MiScHeViOuS.fAiRy63 chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
Very very cute! I loved it!

TEMARI
ssjgokillo chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
I really like these one shots, can't wait to see the next one. You should tie them all into one story. Naru/Ino/Ten/Hina/Hanabi :P
Chewie Cookies chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
This had better not be a one-shot! It's too good to be a one-shot!
taintedlegacy chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
Man, I loved this story! Great job, keep up the great work!
CrazyGirlofManyNames chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
Excellent, Naruto really helped Hinata and Hinata kissed him, hehehe! Naruto does need some love.
Useful76 chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
Very cute. Very well written too. It was just teasy enough to be fun.
Sony89 chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
hmm, i liked it, it was pretty good..
Ant'Dog chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
I can't really say anything that hasn't already been said on TFF. This was just as hot and awesome reading it now as it was reading it the first time. Her training regime makes so much sense yet no one ever thought of it before, just brilliant.

How are you planning on handling the other girls? Separate 'fic,' or will this become multi-chaptered?
PaulRap Raptor chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
Keep up the good work.
BakaV2 chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
Yes this is still so hot. But then it gets even better with the other girls.