Reviews for Stag Night
verity candor chapter 18 . 4/24/2009
Oh...that was a depressing ending... sigh. I still lovelovelove this fic, though!
verity candor chapter 2 . 4/24/2009
I love James and Lily's meeting, you made it not at all sappy, and you even got Petunia right!
verity candor chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
I can't believe I haven't reviewed this yet! I love this story, it is one of the best Marauder post-hogwarts ffs out there! The characterizatons are spot on, the tone is excellent, the writing is wonderful! Go you!
Beatrisu chapter 3 . 7/31/2007
Just a little detail before I go on reading...

Mrs Longbottom's first name is Augusta, in case you'd like to know, and perhaps change it.

However, artistic lisences and all that. I love it thus far
Sakiina chapter 8 . 2/27/2005
i'm trying to figure out who the death eater could be (if it is anyone we know)... snape?
Froggybangbang chapter 1 . 7/27/2003
Interesting story you have there. Finally something worth of interest in the list I was presented by . I promise to come back to read the rest. I really loved the trick Sirius pulled up on the bike and didn't told Moody about!
JKLB chapter 18 . 7/26/2003
Two years-it was well worth every moment of the wait. The last chapter at the Tiger's Eye was great-(Good boy, James!)-and the epilogue was amazing.

I loved that you weren't content to stop with just the one betrayal of Peter's but included his joining the Order under false pretenses (just at a moment he should most hate being a DE) and his lowest moment of all (framing Sirius for his own crimes). Trying Peter's innocent wedding prank together with his framing Sirius-ooh, nasty.

And what glimpse of 1 Nov. 1981 would be complete without seeing our Remus on that horrible day? It's a brief glimpse, but you capture him wonderfully (as you always do).
Blank chapter 18 . 7/21/2003
A wonderful ending to an outstanding fanfiction. The way you wrapped it up was great- emotional and without a lot of extra details to get in the way of the story. This is still my favorite HP fanfiction.

Congratulations on finishing. You did a fantastic job.
JKLB chapter 16 . 7/14/2003
Brilliant once again! That was a touching bit of introspection on Remus's part-"What if I'd never been bitten" being superceded by "What if I'd never met James and Sirius and Peter." It really drives home the point that they make his difficult life not only bearable, but occasionally pleasant.
Soph chapter 15 . 7/4/2003
Excellent story, can't wait to see what happened to Remus
LastOneDizzy chapter 1 . 6/26/2003
Awesome story! Really, really good! Far better written than a lot of the stuff I've seen, and you did a really good job creating the after-Hogwarts lives of Moony, Wormatail, Padfoot and Prongs!
sixsignsthecircle chapter 15 . 5/30/2003
This story is awesome. It is exrememely well-written, unlike a lot of stories on FF.N...which means you care enough about your work to proof it and have it SPAG checked...This is really great. I love all the flashbacks. The Lily and James part was beautiful...You've done an excellent job. I hope you continue soon.
katie chapter 14 . 5/27/2003
I really like the way you set up the atmosphere of the club- beautiful and creepy at the same time. Plus the stuff with Remus in the earlier chapters was fantastic. The realtionships between our stalwart heroes is refreshingly complex. This is really good- I can't wait to see more of it.
elvinprincess99 chapter 14 . 5/25/2003
This is a fantastic story. YOU NEED TO UPDATE. I love the realness of it and raw feelings it produces throughout it. I would like to see much much much and much more of Lily ,possibly some L/J "action"(why not, it's rated R anyway)So anyway let me repeat it for you one more time to get it through your head:UPDATE

Love ya,

elvinprincess99
JKLB chapter 14 . 5/18/2003
Brava CLS! I love your talent for descriptive detail, and it is put to wonderful use in our first glimpse of the Tigerseye. Perfect characterizations as well: Remus trying to stay scholarly and detached, Sirius with a show of "anything for a good-time" bravado, Peter trying just a bit too hard (and even Remus noticing), and James...(I'll KILL him if he cheats on Lily!)
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »