Reviews for It's a Wonderful World
Sponges Fan chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
Aaaah, I love the feel of reviewing a good story :)

It is quite well wrtten, quite well in deed. I love the first part, where you characterize Hinamori-the Heart and Soul. I alos love the twist of irony in Aizen being real. -_- the irony of the title, however, just makes me smile.
JustPlainDani chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
YAY! I love Hinamori! Don't ask why. Anyway.

Well written, very... well, conveyed Hinamori's obsession well, I think. You say you feel like you weren't at your best, but it was good. Please write more Hinamori!
Lanen chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
Wow, that was something I could see right out of Hinamori's mind. I think the ending could have been a little more heart wrenching. The self dialog was awesome and my favs were when she was re-meeting Aizen and when she discovers Aizen's body and is walking towards it.
Miss. Sunday chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
If it produceses the same effects such as attention to detail, proper characterization and magnificent imagery than I pray you remain unwell, I don't really enjoy reading Hinamori fics but this one was an exceptional read regardless of anything else.

Miss. Sunday
wolfdanced chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
First things first: the title made me chuckle. Ironic/contrary as hell, isn't it? For Momo, anyway..

But, on to the review..

I think this is rather close (if not exact) to what poor Hinamori was feeling through the whole 'Aizen betrayal' event. Considering this, no wonder the poor girl has been left so.. disturbed. Your fic made this apparent quite splendidly - and I think the quote (or lyrics) 'there's beauty in the breakdown' sums this lovely oneshot up well.

wolfdanced