Reviews for Caring For Ianto
wannie822 chapter 7 . 7/16/2008
awwe! that was a really funny story. I liked the owen/tosh bits the best.
gaia-x-goddess chapter 7 . 7/13/2008
Someone recommended this story to me and they were right it's brilliant! Please, please update soon-I love it!
TheyDidn'tHaveMyName chapter 7 . 7/2/2008
I was so happy when after the turmoil of a week without my computer my e-mail inbox said this had been updated! As always, baby Ianto is adorable and I can't wait till it's updated!
Murderbynuns chapter 7 . 6/27/2008
this is so sweet and I love it I just hope theres more and that jack is as careing when Ianto is back to normal
Murderbynuns chapter 3 . 6/26/2008
I'm loving this but for now I must retire to sleep after all it is 3.30 in the moring
LadyAnalyn chapter 7 . 6/26/2008
So no one bothered to think 'hey, Ianto's seven, he shouldn't be going out by himself'? Still, I enjoyed this chapter as always and can't wait for more." TTFN
AlwaysFluffy chapter 7 . 6/26/2008
Ya know, I just realized how well Jack and Ianto are getting to know each other thanks to this little bit of alien tech. What a super idea! Can't wait for more!
muppetmadness chapter 7 . 6/26/2008
I am so glad that Jack told Ianto about him and Gwen.

Jack and Ianto are so sweet. Especially the way they feel guilty and worried about each other e.g. the stroking of Jack's hair by Ianto.

Yay for Tosh and Owen.
devilburns chapter 7 . 6/26/2008
aw adorable..can't wait to see what happens next.
hotflower901 chapter 7 . 6/26/2008
The weevil part was scary. This story is too cute...love it
PinkFairy727 chapter 7 . 6/26/2008
I'm finally up to date, this is brilliant! I love it! Assuming that Tosh doesn't fix the machine I'm looking forward to watching Ianto grow up...and it's going to be really interesting when he turns into a teenager and his hormones start flying everywhere!
Flowerfairy30 chapter 7 . 6/26/2008
I am so glad you are back. I was afriad that you were not going to continue. I was sad. I like this story.

Please update soon.
odd-in-many-ways chapter 7 . 6/26/2008
Another great chapter although it had me worried for Ianto alot.

(Jack's line about him dying in his coat was pure genius)

Please update soon!
PinkFairy727 chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
AW! That is so adorable! I love it! I can't stop grinning. Now onto chapter 2 :c)
Elanor16 chapter 7 . 6/26/2008
Great chapter. I love that story. and YEAH!, he told him about Gwen. can't wait to read more!
259 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »