Reviews for Caring For Ianto
I love Janto chapter 11 . 3/13/2012
Are you going to keep going?

What's wrong with Tosh?

Will they be able to help Ianto?

It's been three years.
betweenlife chapter 11 . 12/28/2011
This has been fantastic! Thanks for the read. :)
sillybilly chapter 11 . 12/21/2011
PLEASE continue this story it is awesome. Im sure everyone wants to read about teenage Ianto and a happy ending. You should keep going. You have such talent
TracyLynn chapter 11 . 8/29/2011
It would be great if you could continue and finish this. :)
Jiwa chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
This must be the cutest fic I've ever read. x)
Lady Emma Wentworth chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
I have read this probably half a dozen times now - it's just the most wonderful story! I love it to pieces. You really have a gift for writing, and this is an excellent example. You've maintained the personalities of the characters as we know them, yet you've added new dimensions to each one. And as for baby!Ianto - my God, I want him! Just as he is in this chapter - I don't want him to grow anymore. He's just too too too adorable just like this.

My only regret is that you abandoned this story without finishing it. It's so good! I just don't understand - it's not like it's a stinker you can't be bothered with anymore - it's got a brilliant storyline, great characters that you've only made better, and so damn much potential I could gag! Why would you just quit partway through? Your talent for story telling is too good to be treated like this - these eleven chapters prove that you've got what it takes to go the distance! I just wish you had. It's such an enormous disappointment to get to the end of chapter eleven and know that I'm never going to find out what happens. I'm quite disappointed in you.
Fick Chick chapter 11 . 3/27/2011
This is sweet. I wish you'd start working on it again.
badly-knitted chapter 11 . 3/12/2011
Hi! Is there any hope that this will ever be continued? I first read it before I got internet - I used to beg my partner to bring me Torchwood fanfic - and I just remembered about it while browsing this site. It's a HUGE favourite of mine, makes me laugh so much, and it's such a shame you haven't had time to continue.
Lady Emma Wentworth chapter 10 . 12/5/2010
Just adorable!
Lady Emma Wentworth chapter 11 . 10/26/2010
I absolutely love this story - beyond love - it's amazing - I want Baby!Ianto to be all mine and for him to stay little for ever and ever and ever - I don't know how you discovered this idea, but it's brilliant!

That said, and believe me, every single word of it is true, my heart is just shattered that the story ends at chapter 11, with Ianto 11, on the cusp of turning 12 and learning the endless joys of puberty!

What ever happened to the rest of his story? You cannot just leave me hanging like this - I love Ianto no matter his age, and I really want to meet sarcasm teen-age Ianto with raging hormones & an acerbic tongue that will finally beat Owen at the snark game once & for all! PLEASE! You cannot deny me that pleasure!

Please continue Ianto's story? Please?
Jillamy chapter 7 . 6/19/2010
Your Jack needs to be an action figure with the phrase "Don't do anything stupid!" programmed. :P He's said it...what...fff. Five times now? Maybe more? And only chapter seven! Its like a treasure hunt, seeing when he'll say it next! I'm liking the story. Better than the one I read where Jack turned into a baby. WAY cute but far too short. I like how you're dragging it out.

Onward!
Nitz149 chapter 11 . 5/26/2010
Great stuff! Keep going :)

Nitz xx
Stossle chapter 11 . 5/24/2010
Great story. Just started reading it the other day. I hope you're going to continue it. I'd love to know about his teenage years. I really loved Ianto Baby though! Love the Teababy nickname!
saphiraer chapter 11 . 2/11/2010
It's great!

Are you going to continue this story? Please, please :)
Jessie Blackwood chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
aw, so damn cute! you got the baby thing right. Poor Yan though, mind of an adult in a baby body. Great story though.
259 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »