Reviews for That's Not How It Happened!
lilAzIaNpride24 chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
Haven't even read it yet, but I know it will be awesome. You should really put the complete button and stuff. What about Kirsten Nelson? LOL. Looking forward to reading it.
SketchGal2 chapter 5 . 10/14/2012
This was such a wondeful read. I hate that's its over lol
Psychic101 chapter 5 . 4/3/2012
Poor Buzz and Sage
Psychic101 chapter 3 . 4/3/2012
Hmmm I loved this one too. Maggie and Juliet talking about Shawn shame they didn't mention James
Psychic101 chapter 2 . 4/3/2012
This is funny
Post U Later chapter 5 . 2/22/2012
OMG That Was Amazing! Buzz Was All Smart & Using Big Words! I Think That If Buzz Was Really Like That, The Show Would Be Totally Different! X3

I Can't Wait To See The Chief & Kirsten. X3
Post U Later chapter 4 . 2/22/2012
Lol At First Corbin Was The Angry One & Henry Was All Calm & Cool. But Then It Flipped(Sorta) & Henry Went To Being His Normal Cranky Self. X3 Loved It!
Post U Later chapter 3 . 2/22/2012
ROTFLMAO! Of Coarse 'Close-Talking' Was Shawn's Idea! X3
Post U Later chapter 2 . 2/22/2012
Oh Poor Lassie! But I Love How Tim Just Tries To Get Into Character At The End There. X3
Post U Later chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
OMG This Is So Funny! I Love How Shawn & James Are Just Laid Back & Not Caring About Anything & Gus Is Reaming Dulé. It's So Funny! X3
Every Shade of Blue chapter 5 . 12/16/2011
This is brilliant! I almost died when Henry said they should get Josh Holloway to play him in flashbacks! Awesome job XD
SecretChamp chapter 5 . 11/17/2011
Awww, Buzz your not slow or dumb,

Your smart just a little naive at moments :)
Jaspre chapter 5 . 2/11/2011
I loved all of these chapters, but my favorite was the Sage v. Buzz chapter. I love when Nabby is portrayed as the smart cop I know him to be :D
Rhesa chapter 5 . 8/30/2010
Hilarious - i love it! Especially the Buzz chapter. Your a genius!
The Teal Dragon chapter 5 . 8/7/2010
This is awesome! :) I love it, I love it, I love it! :) Are you going to do a chapter with Shawn and Juliet's reation to James and Maggie being a couple in real life like others suggested? That'd be amazing. :) Update soon!