Reviews for What Becomes Of The Broken Hearted
psonny97 chapter 3 . 5/13
I don't reckon you'll ever finish this, but just in case, I LOVE THIS! I've been looking for exactly this kind of story forever and it's the only one I've found so far. Pleaaaaseplease continue _
Animefreakkagome chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
I was sitting down and thinking I really wanted to read a Ugly Betty fanfiction, that's when this story came to my mind and I searched for it and am glad I found it again. I hope you can still find inspiration in your own story because this plot is unique and I'd love to see it reach it's end.
crystaligh chapter 3 . 10/9/2010
Please update!

I really what to see what happens next!
Siobahn chapter 3 . 5/6/2010
PPLZ UPDATE!
Ms. Hart chapter 3 . 5/3/2010
Hey, I just wanted to say that I love this story. I've noticed that you haven't updated any of your stories in a long time. I just hope you're okay and life has just gotten in the way. You are a great writer and you should continue writing, whether it be stories on or just for yourself. :)
clare chapter 3 . 11/26/2009
please updatesoon. i would like to know how this story ends. :)
Mikro chapter 3 . 9/6/2009
This is looking great, I really hope you're thinking on continue this.
Manu4380 chapter 3 . 2/2/2009
This sounds like a very interesting story. I'm enjoying it so far.

I'll be waiting on the next chapter! D
anenemies chapter 3 . 10/26/2008
Hi there,

I really quite liked this, I found the entire thing

refreshing and the plot device in itself not something

I have read for Ugly Betty before but I like where

this is going so far.

Can't wait to read more!
flaming-amber chapter 3 . 9/28/2008
Aw man! I can't believe that the fic has only got 3 chapters yet. I can't wait for the next chapter. I wanna see Daniel's reaction to seeing Betty again after 7 years! Is Jamie his? Didn't they use a condom - hmm... still a possibility though.
awesome chapter 3 . 9/21/2008
Holy Crap, I love this! Update ASAP.
Norbela chapter 3 . 8/15/2008
I love this story. Looking forward to reading more.
JayAus chapter 3 . 8/9/2008
i love your stories!

everything that katcastle said, double it for me!

LOL

please keep going don't stop.
13579-acd chapter 3 . 7/17/2008
hi,

ive enjoyed this story so far and was wonderin if u plan to continue it? wud luv 2 read daniel's reaction 2 findin out he has a son wiv betty :P
Cary44 chapter 3 . 7/7/2008
Hiya, liking this loads, will u b updating soon do ya think?