Reviews for What Becomes Of The Broken Hearted
Animefreakkagome chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
I was sitting down and thinking I really wanted to read a Ugly Betty fanfiction, that's when this story came to my mind and I searched for it and am glad I found it again. I hope you can still find inspiration in your own story because this plot is unique and I'd love to see it reach it's end.
crystaligh chapter 3 . 10/9/2010
Please update!

I really what to see what happens next!
Siobahn chapter 3 . 5/6/2010
PPLZ UPDATE!
Ms. Hart chapter 3 . 5/3/2010
Hey, I just wanted to say that I love this story. I've noticed that you haven't updated any of your stories in a long time. I just hope you're okay and life has just gotten in the way. You are a great writer and you should continue writing, whether it be stories on or just for yourself. :)
clare chapter 3 . 11/26/2009
please updatesoon. i would like to know how this story ends. :)
Mikro chapter 3 . 9/6/2009
This is looking great, I really hope you're thinking on continue this.
Manu4380 chapter 3 . 2/2/2009
This sounds like a very interesting story. I'm enjoying it so far.

I'll be waiting on the next chapter! D
anenemies chapter 3 . 10/26/2008
Hi there,

I really quite liked this, I found the entire thing

refreshing and the plot device in itself not something

I have read for Ugly Betty before but I like where

this is going so far.

Can't wait to read more!
flaming-amber chapter 3 . 9/28/2008
Aw man! I can't believe that the fic has only got 3 chapters yet. I can't wait for the next chapter. I wanna see Daniel's reaction to seeing Betty again after 7 years! Is Jamie his? Didn't they use a condom - hmm... still a possibility though.
awesome chapter 3 . 9/21/2008
Holy Crap, I love this! Update ASAP.
Norbela chapter 3 . 8/15/2008
I love this story. Looking forward to reading more.
JayAus chapter 3 . 8/9/2008
i love your stories!

everything that katcastle said, double it for me!

LOL

please keep going don't stop.
13579-acd chapter 3 . 7/17/2008
hi,

ive enjoyed this story so far and was wonderin if u plan to continue it? wud luv 2 read daniel's reaction 2 findin out he has a son wiv betty :P
Cary44 chapter 3 . 7/7/2008
Hiya, liking this loads, will u b updating soon do ya think?
katcastle chapter 3 . 6/21/2008
I love, love, love it! this story line hasn't been used a million times over, making it even more interesting! I can't wait for Betty and Daniel's reunion, it shall be dramatic for both parties. Jamie sounds like cutie, and anyone with the Meade's baby blue eyes would have to be, hopefully no one at the fashion show will notice the simalarity between the father and son. I wonder has Betty and Christina been keeping in touch? hm... I hope Betty is wrong about never being with Daniel again, that would be too sad :( I must say Daniel has certainly grown up a bit, I wonder what sort of clothes he is going to favour in his designs? I guess I will have to wait and see! Sorry about my rambling. This is a fantastic story and I am looking forward to you updating!

*you rock like a mineral!*