Reviews for Not My Intention
Fireball-Fuchsia chapter 1 . 2/28
Hot damn! That was so hot! I can totally see Sai doing this. It was so believable. Oh man, I really enjoyed reading every paragraph. Excellent work!

( 。・_・。)人(。・_・。 )

Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
Youo totally need to write another about sai and naruto..or even neji and naruto
Zeela chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
This may have been your first lemon, but trust me, it doesn't show :)

I think it was very well written in general, and i especially liked the progression and flow of the story. The description and your use of words was also impressive. It was very visual, and i honestly have no complaints about it. I'm especially glad that you're one of the few people to use grammar and spelling appropriately :P

It most certainly was NOT a disaster. In fact, it's one of the few that i genuinely liked. So, if you want to, you should totally continue with this.
emily-kite-tenjo chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
this was really good its one of my favorite sainaru and you did so much better than the first time i did a lemon (which was about a week ago)
stubs1101 chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
actually I really really liked this.
YaoiLover1998 chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
This was one of THE BEST Naruto lovin' fics I've read in awhile. Thank you, thank you, thank you for writing this GLORIOUS oneshot 3 I have had to come back and reread it TWICE now lol its that good.
AlteredFire chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
It could have enjoyed it if Sakura wasn't in the picture... but still well written
Fellfire chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
*fans self* That was f**king HOT! *thumbs up*
Adevlo. D chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
I...have found gold! :D Nicely done, I can't believe this is your first lemon! Amazingly written, only three to four mistakes that I caught and that's because you forgot to add in some words like "arm" or something. I noticed you used the word "dizzily" a lot. Refrain from doing that if you can, use a thesasuarus if you must. Not that I'm commanding you to do it or anything, it's your choice. I just like giving aspiring (magnificent) writers a hint or two to improve even further. Again, wonderfully composed, you did an absolutely terrific job on this and I hope to read from you soon! Keep up the superb work!
ShadowHeHaHo-deleted chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Oh my gosh, no, don't worry; that was amazing! I couldn't even tell you had never written a scene like that before! Plus, I thought everyone was extremely in character! Except maybe Hinata, lol
Vas Happenin 1D13 chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
That was actually really good :)
FallenKitsunee chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
Omg! You have to continue this! It was so awesome 0-0! I didn't even know this wasn't your first. I thought you were an expert at this! PLease continue! I love it .
Ibbited chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
Lolz! That was awesome! Though I am a tad concerned about the other people in the park that they were at? I dont know if it changed or what but that might be traumatizing (or inspiring) for some.

Anyways - You did a great job. And leaving it as is (I would think) is best. Though if you wanted to add a revenge thing for Sakura.. I wouldnt complain :D (yuri is underrated)

(I cant think of Hinata helping with any of this. Just seems way too off.)

Luck writing. ~Ibbited:)
Megzie-chan chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
My dear MistedVines, that most certainly was NOT a disaster. Very hot. Me like. ;)

Thanks very much! x
XscarlettXsuccubiX chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
:X Oh my! Cute story and hot scene! Verra Nice!