Reviews for The Pink Phone
AncientPurebloodPrincessLolita chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
LOOOOVED it!

Shinou rocks! There should be more funny-Shinoy fics! Scratch that. There should be more Shinou fic period.

XD

He's such a sweet child

-coos-

Thankies for publishing! Write more!

Sayonara,

Lolita
no more writing for now chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
omg. wow. i can't actually express how much I loved this. this is actually going to be my first faved story I think. Pure genius and so damn hot for reasons I can't even.. yeah... this is love baby... this is LOVE!
crossmeetsarrows chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
LOL! I don't like ShinouxYuri,but since that was just a prank,then okay. LOLLOLLOL...very funny! and that was evil! Shinou is EVIL! Very scared Yuri...I pity him...LOL. Murata sure knows how to entertain him.
Clashing Harmony chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
That was totally HILLARIOUS! Shinou being childish believable! And poor Yuuri. I love Murata's irritaion. So cute!
Yume08 chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
SHINOU moment, wah!
Raze Occam chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
OMG Because of the story Shinou is now one of my favorite characters. Funny and cute!
Val-Creative chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
I agree with you. It's fanfiction. You decide what is logical or not. I didn't even care about how the phones were working...I was more concerned about what happened on them. XD And it was fantastic. I love crack like this.

Val
Billie the fourth sage chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
babysitter indeed XD

Aw no bed-tying-bondage today? D8 Oh this was too priceless xD
Serii-pyon chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
LOLz. :)) SO effin FUNNY. :))

That's so Shinou. :))

Poor Yuuri.

A dead 40 year old King asking him to take his clothes off.. xD

BTW, this is mitsukiyame13, from LJ

Peace Love Happiness ;)
Aigle chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
Dude. Good god, this is too good. XD
Kioko Yasu chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
Haha! The awesomeness of Shinou! I love it.
t0rnAngeL chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
Haha, I'm a fan of ShinouYuuri myself. It's nice of you to torture Yuuri like that. Go Shinou! I was inspired to update my fic because of this. more Shinou and Yuuri bashing. You should make another. Not many of us make a shinouyuuri fanfics.
NaTsUkO-ChAn chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
Hahahaha... Hilarious. I wonder if he's already in trouble if Yuuri were to tell Murata about what happened. Hehehehe... So fun and CUTE .
alwyz-member-me chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
LoL I just read this story last night on livejournal. ; I was going to review there, but I forgot. But since you have it on , that works for me. ] Nice, the story's really funny and poor Yuuri. Murata... *sighs* just to be a babysitter, even after he's dead? *sighs* Poor you.

-Hikari-chan

alwyz_member_me
eirinatakebana chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
oh my god! that was so funny!

Shinou is so childish but adorable at the same time!

I like him!and Murata acting like a baby-sitter with the first king was just hillarious, it really reminds me of my nephews who cannot use the computer without my help!