Reviews for Spare the Rod
SunBinamra chapter 1 . 3/11
Gah, I've never understood corporal punishment, I mean not only is it cruel but I'd think it wouldn't work very well?

Yes, Sesshoumaru, protect your human pup. Good dog.
Mirage chapter 1 . 9/25/2017
i think...this terrible man...and also the villagers who did let him hurt a small Girl got away to easy...
the adult shoul know bether what hunger is...and when someone Steels they sould let them work for it that they get some Food when they are adult...and with a child they should atleast ask why a Little Girl runs around alone and Needs to take away some Food...Rin could have weeded a part of the garden to get fruit and vegetables and grain...but not hits for such a small Girl, and never more than a light slap to the behind as real punishment when they really did Need the puishment...but why not ask...i ont understand it..it woul be the first Thing i would do ..ask why she is alone and did steel...and then give her Food and find her caretaker...to ask why he lets his kid run will...he could pay anyhing or even ask as they life on his lands...but not hit a kid because it is hugry
ClassicalCaster251 chapter 1 . 5/16/2017
I feel that your writing was very in character for each one in your story, sometimes I find that hard to come by. I throughly enjoyed your telling of this little snippet into their lives. Thank you so much for all the hard work you do. I hope you are able to keep writing.
Tropicallight chapter 1 . 4/14/2016
It was really very nice :D
KHB123 chapter 1 . 3/28/2016
This story was very touching. Poor little Rin:( How dare that man hurt a little girl! And how dare the people from before! I'm glad Sess took brutal action this time to protect his little girl, because before, he had been paralyzed and didn't know her that well, but today was totally different from back then. It always astounded me that no one even bothered to help Rin back before she met Sesshoumaru, even more so when they beat her instead, and she is so sweet and kind. I guess I was right in believing that Rin had become mute not just because of her family's deaths or that the villagers were cruel to her, but that she had never cried once. You could either cry to mourn, or remain silent, and it would have been heartbreaking if Rin had reverted back to being mute when she is supposed to be a chatty and cheerful child.
I love how Sesshoumaru expresses fully how well he sees Rin as his daughter and whole world, that he would do anything to protect her. It's totally true.
ddddaaaae chapter 1 . 1/20/2016
hello; sesshomaruandrin . blogspot . com

sesshomaruandkagura . blogspot . com
Guest chapter 1 . 6/13/2015
pobrecita lin que malo yo también asustaria al que quiere robarme pero no lo atacaría asi siendo una niña pequeña
Ranuel chapter 1 . 2/18/2015
When Sess licks the wound I nearly cried. Their relationship is one of my favorite thing in IY.
Pixychick84 chapter 1 . 9/26/2014
There are words for this lovel ov adorible. Also the thell is up with the manga!? And I though than anime was bad about all the healing things and, yet Sesshoumaru still has one arm? Serisuoly!?
overninethousand chapter 1 . 9/23/2013

That was cute!
MalikaiDragonSlayer chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
So adorable I loved it.
WanderingChild96 chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
This was adorable! I love how gentle Sesshomaru-sama was with Rin-chan, and yet again you kept him in character! You're absolutely amazing at doing that, and also at portraying emotion:) I've added this story to my favorites, and you to my favorite authors!

WanderingChild96
SkywardShadow chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
Loved this so much. It's amazing that you can include so much fluff and still keep everybody (especially Sesshomaru) in character.

Great work; this was fantastic.
Onba chapter 1 . 10/31/2009