Reviews for Just a Matter of Physics
lobinho de laboratrio chapter 8 . 11/24/2016
AESNWNANWANWJAJFJSKRKSKDWKDKSKFAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Terri chapter 8 . 11/28/2012
I'm so glad you put some fluffy stuff in this story some where to make it an M rating I loved to read them together like that you did good with them.I loved this story(I love everything BONES) :-).
SamIAm7254 chapter 8 . 8/9/2011
WOW! One of the best I've ever read! I loved it!
SamIAm7254 chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Completely loved that chapter! Sully coming back..well I did not expect that at all. NO wot read the rest!
TheGreekFreek chapter 8 . 7/4/2011
And yes, I know my 'username' is spelled wrong. DEAL WITH IT. Diana is from Roman mythology for the goddess of moonlight and hunting and maybe fertility/purity/virginity, and Artemis is the Greek version.
sanspeur chapter 8 . 6/6/2011
Just thought it was worth mentioning that I love your story!
legggate chapter 8 . 5/26/2011
I just found this; it is wonderful. Thanks so much for sharing.
Unrememorable chapter 8 . 2/12/2011
This was AMAZING.
Annbone chapter 8 . 7/24/2010
I loved your story!
aracely6 chapter 8 . 4/27/2010
great story
naiad8 chapter 8 . 2/26/2010
This was a delightful story. Very nice work.
coterie2 chapter 8 . 2/24/2010
Great story. I loved the humor and the squint speak.
CharmingKelsey16 chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
Seriously? You're going to have a chapter full of BB cute/hottness and thhen do THAT?
Kalidris chapter 8 . 11/23/2009
Hhmygosh - this story is so fantastic; I even forgot that I actually have some work to do. But I just couldn't close my laptop before I had finished reading this. At some points I had to laugh, at some I almost cried and during the last chapter I had the strange urge to light up a cigarette (and I don't even smoke ... ;)). Wonderful story and I really hope that you'll write some more one day :)
Greytune chapter 4 . 11/18/2009
"Zach lifted his eyes momentarily, blinking at Angela. “I thought what I said WAS filtered."

Beyond hilarios. I can so see Zack say that on the show.