Reviews for Just a Matter of Physics
Terri chapter 8 . 11/28/2012
I'm so glad you put some fluffy stuff in this story some where to make it an M rating I loved to read them together like that you did good with them.I loved this story(I love everything BONES) :-).
SamIAm7254 chapter 8 . 8/9/2011
WOW! One of the best I've ever read! I loved it!
SamIAm7254 chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Completely loved that chapter! Sully coming back..well I did not expect that at all. NO wot read the rest!
TheGreekFreek chapter 8 . 7/4/2011
And yes, I know my 'username' is spelled wrong. DEAL WITH IT. Diana is from Roman mythology for the goddess of moonlight and hunting and maybe fertility/purity/virginity, and Artemis is the Greek version.
sanspeur chapter 8 . 6/6/2011
Just thought it was worth mentioning that I love your story!
legggate chapter 8 . 5/26/2011
I just found this; it is wonderful. Thanks so much for sharing.
Unrememorable chapter 8 . 2/12/2011
This was AMAZING.
Annbone chapter 8 . 7/24/2010
I loved your story!
aracely6 chapter 8 . 4/27/2010
great story
naiad8 chapter 8 . 2/26/2010
This was a delightful story. Very nice work.
coterie2 chapter 8 . 2/24/2010
Great story. I loved the humor and the squint speak.
CharmingKelsey16 chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
Seriously? You're going to have a chapter full of BB cute/hottness and thhen do THAT?
Kalidris chapter 8 . 11/23/2009
Hhmygosh - this story is so fantastic; I even forgot that I actually have some work to do. But I just couldn't close my laptop before I had finished reading this. At some points I had to laugh, at some I almost cried and during the last chapter I had the strange urge to light up a cigarette (and I don't even smoke ... ;)). Wonderful story and I really hope that you'll write some more one day :)
Greytune chapter 4 . 11/18/2009
"Zach lifted his eyes momentarily, blinking at Angela. “I thought what I said WAS filtered."

Beyond hilarios. I can so see Zack say that on the show.
Greytune chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
"Zach piped up as he finished his fourth (or was it fifth?) drink. “Dr. Saroyan is picking up on the body language you are currently exhibiting and is implying you should release your frustrations at the other men by ‘marking’ Dr. Brennan as yours."

I love Zack.