Reviews for Once More, With Feeling
Queen Serenity chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
Enjoyed this.
MissSnowyNight chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
Ohhh I like this! Kikyo as Kagome's second conscience and the disguised demons are really cool concepts! Your writing perfectly fit the tone of the story too. Such nice work! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
What. I'm confused
Amelia Ren chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
I bow to your creative prowess.
Cracked-Vase chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Hmm, this is a really wonderful take on it all. While there's a certain lack of continuity in tone (or something?) that slightly throws it off, this is really well done! It's an original idea, and you definitely got Kikyo's voice down~

Anyway, c'est bon and all that jazz. .

-K.
SemperSomnium chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
I really enjoyed this; it was interesting. :)
Maileesaeya chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
Very nice. I liked seeing it like this. I've always enjoyed fics that focused heavily on the 'relationship' between Kikyo and Kagome (also, Kikyo x Kagome rocks!), and the way you portray her past life as Kikyo affecting her current life was very good, and pretty realistic... I have a fairly strong grasp on reincarnation.

Anyways, this was a great fanfic! Arigatou gozaimasu!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
?
Guest chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
Amazing. Deep. Poetic. Powerful. Profound. Heartfelt.

Simply beautiful. This has to be one of my favorite Inu pieces ever written.
Miss Loquacious chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
I like this better, it makes a connection between them. People stress how separate they are but really... they are one soul. Great work.
Aline1 chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
Its rather well written, it can stand on its own merits but the idea can be taken further and expanded into an multichapter story which I hope is done some day. it would make for an interesting story.
Isis the Sphinx chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
Oh, wow. Very nice. Much liked. Interesting prelude to the whole story. Keep writing!
Goldaliine chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
I really liked it. Never really thought about Kagome's feelings before she crossed the well, but it makes sense that she would have been a lot different that other kids.

There were a lot of really catchy things too, I especially liked you summary.

Great job.
Spidey meets Wizard-Theif chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
That was amazing! Awe inspiring! Awesome job!

-WT