Reviews for This Fire Burns
*BIG PUPPY DOG TEARY EYS* OMG THAT WAS SO CUTE! please update asap X much luv X
JNHwwe chapter 4 . 5/25/2008
OMG LOVE IT! PLEASE KEEP IT UP :D x MUCH LUV x
KBS25 chapter 4 . 5/24/2008
Love it great chapter can't wait for more! update soon!
TJ Sparkles chapter 3 . 5/24/2008
Hi again :)

Jeff's adorable in this. I love the way he talks and I laughed again while reading this. "Naw, you ain't gotta shave yet till ya got a Santy Claus beard." I can see Punk with a big beard like that, LOL. It would be too funny!

Aw, Jeff's a sucker for puppies! That's so cute that Punk bought one for him. Their relationship is moving along quite nicely and I can't wait to see what happens as it moves further. I loved the scene too when Punk was brushing Jeff's hair. I could see Jeff pouting because his hair is all messy and tangled.

Loved this!

TJ Sparkles chapter 2 . 5/24/2008
Hey, it's me again :)

I laughed a lot while I was reading this. It was just too hilarious to imagine Punk and Jeff arguing over boxers. I can see Punk in Spongebob ones, and I just started laughing when I read it. Oh, Punk having wet dreams about Jeff? Can't say I blame him :) I love these two together. They are so cute.

You write Jeff better than anyone I know, I think. I could hear him speaking as I read this, and it was great. I love how he was acting like a little kid when they went to the mall. Punk's definitely got his hands full.

Love ya girlie!

TJ Sparkles chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
Hey Kit Kat!

I really enjoyed this chapter. Punk and Jeff would be such a cute couple and it's interesting to see them paired up in fics, because you don't see that very often. They are actually probably a lot alike. I think you did a good job with this chapter and also with building up Punk's feelings for Jeff.

I feel bad for Punk...I definitely wouldn't want to be the one to round the guys up after a wild night of partying and take them home. Although I wouldn't have minded seeing Jericho dancing half-naked on the stripper pole, hee hee!

Great job girlie! I love ya!

AnonymousPunk chapter 4 . 5/24/2008
Good update.
TJ Sparkles chapter 4 . 5/24/2008
Hey Kit Kat!

Girl, you are an awesome writer. I'm sorry I didn't review the other three chapters, but I am going to as soon as I finish this review. Anyway, I really really liked this chapter. It was cute :) I think it is so cute that Jeff calls CM Punk "Philly." How sweet!

Poor Jeff. You have to feel sorry for the guy, knowing that he lost everything he owned in the fire. What's even sadder is the fact that he lost both his puppies. I noticed that you named one of them Xena after your dog. I remembered that and was thinking about how upset you would be if you lost her. I can't imagine what it would be like to lose everything, but Punk will be able to help Jeff cope! You did such a great job, from describing Jeff's feelings, to showing how much Punk loved him.

I love ya girly and cannot wait for the next chapter!

dj-ssdd chapter 3 . 4/27/2008
cute. i'd like to see jeff getting out of the shower :D
JNHwwe chapter 3 . 4/27/2008
O me loves keep it up!
dj-ssdd chapter 2 . 4/21/2008
i really liked it. i like how jeff's like a little kid, it's cute and funny too :P
Tigeress' Fantasy chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
yay! i love it! i cant wait to read more, so update soon please!
AnonymousPunk chapter 1 . 4/18/2008