Reviews for Black Sheep
good game, cathrl.

good game. play on!
MartialArtsDancer chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
Hi,
I first read this on TIC, and I really have to say it was this piece that has made me start to love Gordon! Great job!
TBMom chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
Very much enjoyed your story. Well done!
justwalkingdown chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
Absolutely brilliant! I've never considered this side of Gordon before, and this portrays him wonderfully.

Fairy )
PurpleBlaze chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
Wonderful. Absolutely wonderful. I've just lately started taking an appreciation of Gordon, and I love how you explored his aspiration differences with his brothers here. My favorite part is when Jeff is at the pool, and he is seeing a different side of his son: the in-shape, olympic-worthy, focused man that we all know is underneath that prankster's shell.
let-me-think chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
Jeff just didn't seem real to me. I don't think you explored his character enough. But the pacing was pretty good, and I couldn't spot too many typos. But it was too long, it took me three days just to be bothered to read it. I think you need to split longer stories up into sections, or perhaps chapters.

Nice work, anyway.
spinningleaves chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
Aww really great! I love how things worked out and the way so many of the boys' dreams were examined! Nice stuff!
Mirvena chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
I like all your TB stories, but this has to be my favourite!
Little Miss Bump chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
I've just come across this fic after exploring your other stories, and I have to say that it is really, really good! The way in which you've explored Gordon's personality so deeply, allowing us to see both his strengths and his weaknesses whilst still maintaining a constant tie with the original characters. And I love the way in whuch Scott can so easily read Gordon and the other family members, realising that something is wrong merely by the way his father is sitting or the volume of Alan's chatter. This is exactly how I see the characters to be, and this fic is definitely one to be proud of! A really great piece of work!
Angelina K chapter 1 . 5/19/2008
Loved it! :D I thought you had the characters down really well. Thank you for writing this. Gordon's backstory of the gold medal is one of my favourites; I love reading fics related to it. Thank you!
minstrelsy chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
Just delightful! And I concur with Boomercat about the Tracy patriarch - this is the Jeff Tracy I know and love!
Shadowjump chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
I knew absolutely nothing about the Thunderbirds universe until I started reading your stories. You have a way of making the reader feel very at home with the characters and I feel as if I've known the characters for a very long time.
spinkle22 chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
Aw, great story! Loved it! Spinky :D
annon chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
Very good! But what's going to happen now that Alan's little secrets out of the bag? Left me in suspense here. Shame on you! ;P

Great story!
ejb chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
Another nice story from the early life of the Tracy brothers, just the sort I like to read. Well done for a well thought out story that showed Gordon's anxiety very well and how Jeff helped him cope with it and it all got put right due to Scott's intervention. Well done.