Reviews for The Chess Match
TrueMetis chapter 9 . 3/4
Oh come on, Light all but said he was Kira there. Game over.
Raccoon Launcher chapter 14 . 3/2
I really enjoy this story. I was thinking, how would L get on with Schneizel? Schneizel is kind of his equivalent in the Code Geass verse. I also kind of hope Euphemia survives this version, and I think Light's presence could save her because he does approve of people like her and Suzaku, although I have no clue how his presence would help. Also, I'm kind of hoping that if Lelouch kills Charles and becomes emperor in this story, Light would come down on Schneizel's side and L on Lelouch's. Keep up the great work!
hey-dairy-queen chapter 14 . 1/6
Ahhh this is so good! Are you still planning of continuing this? I would love to see where all this goes! (And also the shipping aha)
hey-dairy-queen chapter 8 . 1/6
O.o The plot thickens indeed
hey-dairy-queen chapter 6 . 1/6
Dammit L
That was probably his plan all along wasn't it
hey-dairy-queen chapter 2 . 1/5
* for chapter 1 *
Well crap now I ship it
What have you done
hey-dairy-queen chapter 1 . 1/5
I haven't even read all of the first chapter and I can already tell this will be amazing! I really can't decide whether I want these two to be mortal enemies or team up to take over the world...
yargolancelot chapter 1 . 12/7/2016
Well, as a chess player myself I doubt a master level genius would lose to someone like Light, I can understand how he was better in the exams, but I can't see him winning in chess.
DaOneInDaCorner chapter 14 . 11/28/2016
So, according to the AN, you apparently go off the grid frequently. Here's hoping you haven't abandoned Fanfiction since the two years when you wrote this. At this point, I don't even mind the idea of yaoi, you've utterly enthralled me with the finely woven threads you spun with this intricate plot.
LittleRedWritingHood70 chapter 14 . 11/3/2016
This story is fantastic! I really enjoy the relationship Kallen has with both of our male leads and I love the plot! Hope you'll update soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/19/2016
this is most likely my 5th time reading this story again...it's very interesting so thank you for that. I have read a lot of crossovers but yours definitely tops every one of them. the way you describe the characters nd interpret them is very believable. I honestly love lelouch more than light but I won't make a thing of it because at the end of the day I also recognize that light is very good at what he does. I realised light has been getting the upper hand because of the opportunities presented to hime whereas lelouch'so cover has been blown by some people and I have a feeling you're saving his win for something bigger...fingers crossed. as I am a writer I would never dissuade you from writing the story as you see fit because at the end of the day this YOUR story so please update soon. the only reason I come to read fanfiction is to watch out for updates from you so please please just update...I feel as though I am changing into a person who has began to lose interest in some of the things I used to love and I don't want this to be one of em.
no name chapter 14 . 10/13/2016
it's been a long time, since you updated my friend and i'll tell you about it when you update again
no name chapter 11 . 10/12/2016
just damn, it's pretty awesome, it's two years since you did but i still have hope
Republic Che chapter 14 . 10/8/2016
Please update again! Please!
reaper grim chapter 14 . 9/21/2016