Reviews for The Chess Match
LightXlulu chapter 14 . 2/12
Please! Post another chapter!'this stuff is addicting.
Kriss1989 chapter 11 . 2/10
Ah, the classic "allowed to monitor" hacker on the payroll, aka "we can't stop you anyway, just report what you find okay?".
PumaWarrior chapter 14 . 1/27
I love this! It captures the personalitys of the charecters perfectly! Can't wait for more!
timothy.nguyen.73 chapter 14 . 1/13
XD hahaha the conversation with Ryuk and CC and lights reaction was hilarous!
Light: FUU..
Fan chapter 14 . 12/12/2014
This is exactly how I imagined a Death Note/Code Geass crossover would be.
I love your writing style and how it's so well thought out.
All the characters are accurate and plotting would not be out of place in the source material. Well done and please continue.
Guest chapter 14 . 12/10/2014
please please please you have to update soon. LOVE IT!

aww is Light getting feeling for Kallen so cute 3
Discarab chapter 5 . 10/13/2014
Who's more wanted lelouch most wanted terrorist? Or a killer with thousands maybe hundreds of thousands kills to his name.
I Before A Except After K chapter 3 . 10/9/2014
It's very unlike Light to jump to a conclusion like he did with C.C.. He's not the type to make assumptions like that. It's much more like him to fish for information before making judgements.
willy.hizzy chapter 6 . 9/19/2014
Fuck you. Your story's gay.
willy.hizzy chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
Sorry, I fail to see lelouch losing a match against light. Between the two of the light is the more careless one.
Discarab chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
PLEASE DON'T TAKE MONTHS TO UPDATE A NEW CHAPTER but don't rush it make it awesome i am watching this story like a hawk for the next update
Butter chapter 14 . 8/21/2014
Yay!
You updated! :)
chibikaty chapter 14 . 8/20/2014
It's been fun to follow the Code Geass storyline so far, but I'm also looking forward to seeing the timeline go off-kilter, as you put it. It will be fun to see Light (and maybe L) throw a wrench in everyone's plans.
Knight of Geass chapter 14 . 8/14/2014
Wow, i really hope you start updating every couple months, cant wait for the next one :)
Knight of Geass chapter 10 . 8/13/2014
Wow i was holding my breath throughout L and light's entire conversation. Another great chapter as expected :)