Reviews for The Chess Match
Natasha chapter 1 . 10/24
This is so well-written. I'm impressed
Bored321 chapter 1 . 10/3
Started out amazing, but fell quickly once it was pointed out that this was Light/Lelouch. Light triumphing over Lelouch, doesn't strike me as impossible, seeing as his brother had a habit of defeating him in their games.
WildRosa13474 chapter 8 . 7/26
Hmmm, Light in the Black Knights would be bad for Lelouch, but then again it would be very funny for L to see Light at a meeting there..
WildRosa13474 chapter 6 . 7/26
Lelouch is such a drama queen... An badass one, though.
WildRosa13474 chapter 6 . 7/26
Oh my GOD that is the most amazing misunderstanding I've ever seen I'm dying of laughter. Lelight/Lightouch.. I ship it!
Arienna Natalitha chapter 14 . 7/2
lol I found myself liking the fact the Light is beginning to be genuinely fond of Kallen. And he needs to be knocked off his high horse soon.
The King in White chapter 14 . 6/22
This is very well written. The only complaint I would have with this is that whenever Lelouch and Light go head to head you have Lelouch practically shaking in his boots. The balance of power interpersonally seems to one-sided.
The King in White chapter 1 . 6/21
This is interesting, but I should point out that Lelouch isn't half anything, unless it's half commoner. He's a pureblood Britannian.
Xiphos Pila chapter 14 . 6/11
Great fic, hope you continue it however if Nunally was in danger, Lelouch would totally have geassed Light to never make the connection between them and their real identities meaning Light would never be able to use the death note on them which means Lelouch wins, also there's no way Light would win at chess as in chapter 1. Beside Lelouch being a grand master at chess, Light would't be so willing to sacrifice pieces because of his God complex, he would want to win without losses which would ensure Lelouch's victory even without far superior skills at the game.
TrueMetis chapter 9 . 3/4
Oh come on, Light all but said he was Kira there. Game over.
Raccoon Launcher chapter 14 . 3/2
I really enjoy this story. I was thinking, how would L get on with Schneizel? Schneizel is kind of his equivalent in the Code Geass verse. I also kind of hope Euphemia survives this version, and I think Light's presence could save her because he does approve of people like her and Suzaku, although I have no clue how his presence would help. Also, I'm kind of hoping that if Lelouch kills Charles and becomes emperor in this story, Light would come down on Schneizel's side and L on Lelouch's. Keep up the great work!
hey-dairy-queen chapter 14 . 1/6
Ahhh this is so good! Are you still planning of continuing this? I would love to see where all this goes! (And also the shipping aha)
hey-dairy-queen chapter 8 . 1/6
O.o The plot thickens indeed
hey-dairy-queen chapter 6 . 1/6
Dammit L
That was probably his plan all along wasn't it
hey-dairy-queen chapter 2 . 1/5