Reviews for Broken Promises
Flordiachick chapter 1 . 2/11
So I've read this story a few times and I absolutely loved it. You did such a fantastic job with it. I loved how you included all the characters that we all loved (Tina Sharp, "O"). I so hated how the writers just completely wasted third characters, because they both had such potential in the show especially after season 3. Anyway this story was phenomenal! :) Terrific job! Xoxox
Chlemi chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Hi

I read your story and I loved it very much:)

Now I've got a question. I think a lot of german readers would like to read your story too. Especially because there are only less stories about wildfire. I would like to translate your story into german and post it. Would you allow that?

I would be very happy if you do this.

Sincerely yours

Ariane:)
gdaly chapter 60 . 11/28/2010
Aw it was a great story I really enjoyed reading it. You mentioned a couple chapters back that your planning on writing a sequel I was wondering if you wrote it?

:) thanks I loved the story...
gdaly chapter 38 . 11/28/2010
Aww that was a cute chapter.
gdaly chapter 33 . 11/28/2010
Well by time they break up lol they were just each others rebounds.. They were never that good together. I hope Junior gets his memory back soon :)
gdaly chapter 24 . 11/27/2010
Wow Kerry is so evil lol.. Yay Juinor is back :D
Guest chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
I already cried.. Great first chapter you can really feel Kris's pain.
christine chapter 60 . 7/21/2009
aww that is so cute! great job!:)
nmcowgirl08 chapter 60 . 12/2/2008
i loved it...
Midnight113 chapter 60 . 12/2/2008
That was a great ending for this amazing story - well done!
christine chapter 60 . 12/1/2008
aww. that was such a sweet chapter! great job! update soon!
lapo chapter 60 . 12/1/2008
OK, I'm putting my Critic's hat on and doing my review of the whole story now that it's finished. I loved the story up til chapter 40 where Kris went to see Tina, that's where the story should have ended, when Jr had regained a lot of his memory and he & Kris renewed their relationship, remarried and lived happily ever after. The rest of the chapters was like another story added to this story.

I'm anxious for you to continue with your other Kris/Jr story.
kkvetmd chapter 60 . 12/1/2008
Umm... Thats was amazing, I am so glad u updated and i'm so happy kris and junior are nack together D
iluvlucy chapter 60 . 12/1/2008
awesome awesome awesome! i loved it:)
WildfireLover chapter 60 . 11/30/2008
So happy happy to get to read another chapter of this story, one of my favorites, you've done a great job)